Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

love him but why cant i get turned on??? NEED ADVISE:(

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• love him but why cant i get turned on??? NEED ADVISE:(

im so confuse im in love my fiance but im having problem of getting turn on.. in the begining of the relationship I waz always on the mood of doing our thing nd in the middle of the relationship i waz the same to but now i just cant get turn on nd im getting really mad because when i look at him i imagine doing sexy things with him nd going crazy with him but for some reason when we try to i get turned of and he does everything right im just confuse why im not getting turned on no more....... PLEAZ I NEED ADVICE

• If you two have not had sex in a while.. Regardless of your fantasies with him, the fact that you let things lapse, makes you feel "fear" what you were like is gone, you fear being you.

Give it a go, just remember the past, suck it up and do it.. Once you get the cycle going again, you won't fear it and be back to where you were.
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Try doing non sexual but sensual stuff. Massage, touching and exploring each other's body where the goal is not to ellicit a sexual response, but to love each other's body and enjoy touching and being touched. Go back to dating. Spend a whole evening making out on the couch and make a deal that you will not have intercourse. The idea is to tease yourself but also to connect on a sensual level.

Try fantasizing. Close your eyes and image you are on a tropical breeze and the person touching you is a sexy cabana boy you just picked up.
      Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose - Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster (sung by Janis Joplin)

Comment

• Cherry, I know where you are coming from. I just can't seem to get as "revved" as I used to with my fiance, but I honestly think it has a lot to do with stress and planning the wedding. It's a HUGE responsibility to plan a wedding and takes a lot of hard work. Have you been experiencing stress lately?? That seems to be my main culprit with me when I don't feel in the mood. I also don't feel as attractive as I used to be (feel like I felt into a slump or frumpy stage- even though I know I'm not. I just need a change)...so that makes it hard for me to feel as comfortable as I used to. Anything else going on in your life that may have nothing to do with your fiance?

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Are you energized after sex? Or ready to sleep?

We were talking one day about the timing of sex. He is charged up and energized following sex, and I'm super relaxed and usually want to sleep. We're...

09-24-2020, 04:58 AM By atskitty2
        • Letting a friendship fade away

Over the past few years, the tone of a friendship of mine has changed. We have a mutual friend, and last week, we finally had an honest chat about how...

08-30-2020, 07:41 AM By atskitty2
        • When to call it quits?

It's sometimes difficult to know when to end a romantic relationship, and for what reasons. Dating can be a challenge, and finding someone worth investigating...

08-30-2020, 07:14 AM By atskitty2
        Working...
        X