Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool wedding party gifts

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool wedding party gifts

Hi ladies!

So it's getting around that time where I need to start thinking of wedding party gifts, but I don't want to get the same ol same ol (totes, flasks, etc). So.... please shoot me your ideas of what would be awesome wedding party gifts! Something practical and unique!

Thanks ladies! I know you're all very creative so shoot me your thoughts!

• I guess the "practicality" depends on what your wedding party is like. What kind of group do you have? Do the girls/guys have anything in common? It is nice to get all the boys the same thing and all the girls the same thing, but if you're guys and your gals are all very different from one another, then you might want to look into a personal, individual gift for each one of their individual personalities

For my wedding I bought the girls very nice authentic gemstone jewelry in a simple, elegant and flattering silver setting. It was meant for them to wear on my wedding day, and then wear whenever they wanted afte that and they all loved it! The guys received black Gerber folding pocket knives with their names engraved in the blades, and they also really liked them.

Comment

• During my wedding, we gave out CDs of the band that was playing. We hired a really cool traditional Cuban son music band (like Bueno Vista Social Club). Their music was original and it was the type of stuff even if you aren't into, you would like to keep around because the music was very soothing.

A friend of mine made her own preserve and maple candy and party favors. Not something that keeps, but really delicious.
      Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose - Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster (sung by Janis Joplin)

Comment

• I was thinking of personalized blankets, with their initials on them (in the corner) with maybe the date on it and earrings and bracelet for the wedding day. For the guys, they all love hunting so we were thinking of getting them some shells and maybe something else (can't think of something right now).

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Female pubic hair and sexuality

I think that's the bottom line! Each person/couple should do whatever feels right for them -- even if it is to please the other party, so long as it's...

09-15-2020, 10:36 PM By JonnyR
        • Reply to When to call it quits?

It makes perfect sense, though. It might not be fool-proof but really if you find yourself rooting for one side over the other, that kinda tells you exactly...

09-15-2020, 09:47 PM By Strega
        • Reply to Female pubic hair and sexuality

Aside from keeping a bare bikini line in the summer months, I’ve never felt pressured from a societal standpoint to keep my pubic hair a certain way....

09-15-2020, 09:12 PM By Strega
        • Reply to Letting a friendship fade away

Emily D. thanks....

09-14-2020, 05:13 PM By atskitty2
        • Reply to When to call it quits?

The guy my friend was dating apparently sensed her disinterest, and asked her if she'd like to continue dating. She avoided the question, and that was...

09-14-2020, 05:09 PM By atskitty2

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Letting a friendship fade away

Over the past few years, the tone of a friendship of mine has changed. We have a mutual friend, and last week, we finally had an honest chat about how...

08-30-2020, 07:41 AM By atskitty2
        • When to call it quits?

It's sometimes difficult to know when to end a romantic relationship, and for what reasons. Dating can be a challenge, and finding someone worth investigating...

08-30-2020, 07:14 AM By atskitty2
        Working...
        X