Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Husband Puts Ice Into My Dress In The Name Of Prank

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Husband Puts Ice Into My Dress In The Name Of Prank

I have told him thousand and one times to not put ice in my dress or to touch me on my belly with ice cold hands. I have a toddler with whom my life is already challenging. I am already stretching myself thin. But, he never understands that or respects my request to not put ice into my dress. He thinks it's fun. What I do not get is, how could be it fun, when I so clearly suffer from it?
    I was making meal for my family today and was in a hurry, when he did it again. I kind of lost it and left home and went for a walk and when I came back, he was acting like I am overreacting to everything. I do not know what to do. Am I insane or is it really annoying?

• Doing something like that once is a stupid joke. Doing it repeatedly when you have told him you don't like it is something much more serious. Why would he intentionally do something that makes the woman he loves unhappy?

Comment

• Thank you for your reply. That does help me know that I'm not losing my mind.

Originally posted by rcoreyus View Post
      Doing something like that once is a stupid joke. Doing it repeatedly when you have told him you don't like it is something much more serious. Why would he intentionally do something that makes the woman he loves unhappy?

Comment

• Personally, I'd freeze a large bit of ice and put it on his genitals when he's trying to sleep. But, from your tone, I get the feeling like this would not be a good option. What is his reasoning behind doing something he knows you don't like? If he wants to keep messing with you, even after you've told him not to, I'd just stop doing things for him until he can learn to respect you. If he doesn't respect you, why should you do anything for him?

Comment

• It also seems very childish. Are you guys really young?

Comment

• Is it possible he's "acting out" like a toddler to try to get your attention, even if it's negative?
            <center><i>Nature gives us shapeless shapes,<br>Clouds and waves and flame,<br>But human expectation is that love remains the same,<br>And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.</i><br><a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/register.php">Register</a>|<a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/members/little.html">Contact Admin</a>|<a href="mailto:support*womens-health.com?subject=Forum Contact">Email Admin</a></center>

Comment

• Oh no, we aren't! That's why it ****es me even more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Little View Post
                Is it possible he's "acting out" like a toddler to try to get your attention, even if it's negative?
                I don't think so...

Comment

• Brinda, you say it is a prank. Kinda of think Little may be onto something.

What other "pranks" can you think of that he does to you.
                  PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• My husband touches me with ice cold hands & i do the same..we like it.

He used to put ice in my dress.Some times it was ok,but not all the time.I didnt like it.I said NO,then he never did that again.
                    Have you tried talking to him calmly,without loosing your temper..i think that should help..

Have u tried putting some ice in his jeans & see his reaction?If he wont like it then u can say So DO I...

Comment

• Originally posted by Brinda View Post
                      What I do not get is, how could be it fun, when I so clearly suffer from it?
                      Devil's advocate here. You know how blush and lipstick mimic the sexual flush? Guess what it looks like to us when women move erratically and scream from the touch of cold hands or ice? Maybe he's trying to get a reaction from you that he doesn't get enough elsewhere. How is your sex life?
                      "Those sowing seed with tears
                      Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                      X