Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

caught husband about to cheat

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• caught husband about to cheat

Last week , I came across a dating website on my husbands email. I checked out his profile and decided to see if he was active. I made my own profile with a different name and pretended to show interest . He did ! from there I pretended to be interested in meeting and having an affair, he didn't know it was me ... I set up a meeting place and he showed up. Little did he know it was me , The look on his face was like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar . I was so hurt and yet knew in my heart he was a cheater . He denied it and said he knew it was me . Yet I knew from his actions and the way he acted before he left that he did not .

• He was willing to cheat on you. What do you want to do about it?
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• What do I want to do about it ? Well obviously I love him , or I wouldn't have gone to the effort I did , and sometime the truth hurts... but in order to let go you need to have stare you in the face and then say " so here you go , so now what ?" And if there were not others involved in the choices you make and how it would effect their lives , eg children , home , ect ... then the choice would be simple but when you have to weigh all the facts , its not an easy decision.. so what do I want to do about it ? ... hmm What I want to do and what should I do , you tell me ...

Comment

• So you want to stay together. Then you both should go to counseling. If he really doesn't want to go, I would have questions about his commitment to your marriage. What are the circumstances of your marriage? How long? How many children? Ages? Is there any reason he would give as to why he wanted to cheat? Are there any disagreements about having sex?
        I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
        Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Originally posted by sosad View Post
          What do I want to do about it ? .... if there were not others involved in the choices you make and how it would effect their lives , eg children , home , ect ... then the choice would be simple but when you have to weigh all the facts , its not an easy decision.. so what do I want to do about it ? ... hmm What I want to do and what should I do , you tell me ...
          You're right. It would be simpler if there are no other things/people involved. BUT, what do you really want? Look deeper in your heart of hearts - how far can you go from here? To what extent can you handle, emotionally, physically, mentally?

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X