Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE HELP!!!

I'm 19 and and I just had a son with my now fiancé. Our son is a month old and we started dating beginning of January of 2013. Today at my postpartum checkup my doctor found a lump. He said it's either a cyst or possibly something worse but I won't know for another three months when I go back. I didn't tell my fiancé because I was scared. Well later on that night he told me his ex girlfriend had contacted him today. I can't stand her because when I was pregnant she messaged me on Facebook saying she hoped my child would miscarry. Well she told my fiancé today that she had a kid four months ago and that it was his. I know she got pregnant before we were together but I don't know what to do. We are struggling with our child plus I just found out about my breast and now this. If it wasn't for my son I would consider ending it. I'm so depressed and scared and I don't know what to do. Please someone help me!

• I can't imagine any doctor waiting 3 months to check out a suspicious lump in your breast. Get another doctor and get it checked out now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.
    ― Bodhidharma

Comment

• You don't have to wait for a checkup to get results. You can call them or have them call you as soon as the results are in which should only take days maybe a week tops if they are busy.

Comment

• The majority of lumps are not dangerous, in fact there is a huge amount of over-treatment of breast lumps. I'm not saying ignore it, but there is a very good chance that there is nothing to worry about.

Comment

• I got an email from my doctors office last night saying that it isn't in three months it's in three weeks. The nurse misread his hand writing. But what do I do about my fiancé. I can't be mad because he has another child because it was before me. But we struggle to make ends meet with just ours and I hate his ex. What person tells someone they hope they miscarry.

Comment

• Chevy, remember. When someone says something that hurts someone else, that is what it is meant to do. Be braver and stronger than that and smile in that knowing.

If it is his child. He has to come to the party and assist. If he loves you, then he also needs to make the three of you a family. Finances are hard everywhere, there are ways around things, purchasing from op shops instead of Target for instance, eating healthy but reducing the meat in-take.. Ways. Perhaps a part time even on-line job for yourself.

There is a saying "when the going gets tough, the tough get going" I am a believer of that.
            PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• chevy, please give us an update.
              I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
              Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• DNA test his ex's kid. Go from there.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• What are your "red flags"?

After posting in response to another topic, and sharing my (recently changed) point of view on the concepts of red flags, I thought this may be a fun...

03-06-2021, 10:16 AM By atskitty2
                • Calling All Squirters!

Hey, folks!

I know there's a thread or two about the topic of squirting but I wanted to create a newer thread on the subject. I'm writing...

03-04-2021, 04:20 PM By Vanessa R.
                • Mechanical Problem With Vaginal Rear Entry

My wife and I have been married for 35 years, have good orgasmic sex a couple of times a week. Absolutely no complaints!

I'd like to have...

03-01-2021, 03:04 AM By Kahala
                • Would You Date (Or Have You Dated) a Disabled Person?

So, I'm someone who's pretty much an open book when it comes to having chronic illnesses/being disabled, since it impacts so much of my life. I try to...

02-26-2021, 10:33 AM By Emily D.
                • Urine Kink?

OK, I (straight woman) am a little shy about sharing this because I know it will put some people off, but I still hope those people will hear me out....

02-13-2021, 10:01 AM By FeelingWeird
                Working...
                X