Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

enough is enough

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enough is enough

I've been with my babies father for 4 years now and we use to have a great relationship but over the years with the arguements and finaicial him losing his job and family issues we've grown a lot a part... I love him to death & so he says he loves me but I feel like through everything were either not on each others same page or were just getting more comfortable to where were losing respect for each other..

I mean we fight to where he calls me names so I call him names back.. I mean he's called me fat ugly and even worse names where I eventually started to say things that I know would hurt his feelings because I didn't know how else to make him feel the way I did but it still didn't work...

We live together and he has no family they have all done him wrong so i kind of feel like he is the way he is because he's never seen love... But he cant stop telling me how he loves me one minute... But I'm telling u it can all change...

I just feel like because were young and been together so long and been through so much in our lives that maybe were just to comfortable I mean when we dated never did he call me names or treat me bad and now its just all completely different and I'm stressed and confused I don't want to leave him I love him but I just can't keep trying to let him make excuses for the way he acts because that's what he loves to do can someone give me advice please

There's so much more to this story bit like I said I been with him for going on 5 years I don't think u guys wanna read a novel lol

• It sounds like he is becoming controlling, with the name calling being a way to beak down your self esteem. From your past posts, it sounds like he is pretty much doing what he saw around him as a kid. I think he could possibly learn how to handle the relationship with you if he went to a psychologist who worked with him on minimizing his bad tendencies and maximizing his good tendencies.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• enough is enough

Go home, you're 20. If he really wants you in his life and your baby? Regardless that he has no family, he'll get off his ******, get a job, a life, and make it work.

If not, you have someone who is never going to support you and your daughter, you will never be able to work yourself as another 5 years go by and it's too late and you will be trapped.

Make him grow up, move home and let him learn what responsibilities and family is all about. If he doesn't? You will be better off you are already seeing "enough is enough".

Stick to one thread We can follow you better that way.

Stay on this one.
      PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Your absoulety right! I have not showed him that I am serious in what I mean! Because I never actually go through with things that I say I am ! And thats why I feel I'm also enabling him

Comment

• And, so how has it panned out from the last time you wrote, some 9 days ago?
          PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Birth Control & Infertility

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill ****Yaz**** almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception....

Today, 11:02 AM By Mr.King

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill *Yaz* almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception. I have...

Today, 10:57 AM By Mr.King
          • Reply to Have you ghosted someone?

Vanessa R. When I met the guy I've been dating, I actually asked him about his ghosting history the first time we met. He didn't really even know what...

Yesterday, 03:16 PM By atskitty2

I truly appreciate the insight and feedback, JonnyR , especially coming from a guy. I've been fortunate enough in recent months to come across a few "rare...

01-14-2021, 01:38 PM By Vanessa R.

Very true atskitty2 ! You bring up a good point about how easy it is for someone to walk away in all facets. Of course, the fact that there are people...

01-14-2021, 12:21 PM By Vanessa R.

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill ****Yaz**** almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception....

Today, 11:02 AM By Mr.King

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill *Yaz* almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception. I have...

Today, 10:57 AM By Mr.King
          • Opinions needed please ! HPV/bartholin cyst??

Hi guys , this is my first post here I’m hoping someone can give me some insight or maybe you have been through something similar an can share ! I’m...

01-08-2021, 04:05 AM By Nikkie92
          • Got a Vulva? Let's talk wanking!

I'm putting together a piece on hands-free masturbation and would love to hear from people with vulvas. I'm looking for quotes or stories about early...

01-03-2021, 01:44 AM By Wednesday L.F.
          • I just want some assurance.

Hello.

So these are questions for all the ladies. For those who engage in anal sex, how many years have you been having it? Have you've had...

12-30-2020, 08:01 PM By yrtxzh5a47
          Working...
          X