Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife won't let husband finish inside her

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife won't let husband finish inside her

Hi, first time posting.
    I've been married to my wife for 24yrs now. She has never required me to wear a condom to have sex with her. After our 2nd child was born she was fixed as we planned to not have anymore children. Over the last 10yrs her sex drive has diminished to the point of us only having sex once or twice a year. The last time we had sex she said I needed to wear a condom. When I asked her why? She said she was tired of having to clean up the mess afterwards even though it didn't seek to be an issue the last 24yrs. This is causing a strain on our relationship as I didn't think at this point in our relationship it would be required for us to be intimate. I'm just wondering if this issue is common or if their could be more to it. She recently said she didn't like when I touched her breasts either as apparently I'd been doing that wrong for the past 24yrs too. Apart from the sexual issues we have a good relationship and enjoy spending time together. She is currently 47 and believes she is going through menopause. Could that be a cause for her change? Thank you for any advice anyone can offer me.

• Hi and welcome to our forum!

What you describe sounds frustrating. It’s very possible, even probable, that menopause has sapped your wife’s sex drive—at least for now. If talking it through with her doesn’t help, a doctor may have suggestions to improve her comfort level and possibly find solutions to her diminished sex drive. Is she willing to go?

Comment

• Hi, thanks for the response. She has other medical issues, Double stomach hernias and vertigo. She has said she would be willing to go to the doctors about the sex/libido issues but not until she has got her other problems fixed first which could take a long time with waiting times etc... I mentioned the issues to our family doctor but she still wants to wait. I forgot to mention she also won't kiss more than a peck on the lips as she feels kissing passionately would cause me to "be in her comfort bubble". Yes, the whole issue is frustrating and she has even suggested I should just find someone else who can give me what I want. I have no interest in that as I married her when I was 18 and she has been the only woman I've ever loved or been with.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Sex before marriage

What a wonderful resource this site is for men like me. There are so may unanswered questions men have about women and sexuality and it’s refreshing...

04-15-2024, 05:27 PM By easygoing
      • Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
        2. Consider seeking help

04-14-2024, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
      • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
      • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522
      • Reply to One thing that has bothered me for many years

Oh I am happy that she is still able to enjoy orgasm, I always have been. I'm sure too that she is happy that I can enjoy time to myself. It's just that...

04-11-2024, 05:11 PM By easygoing

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X