Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting his attention?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Getting his attention?

WHI Editor's Note: For the latest discussion on this topic, join us here: https://www.womens-health.com/boards...%80%93-discuss

A friend of mine tried to hook me up with this dude. He seemed really nice, but I only really saw him at church. We're friends on Facebook too. From what I've heard and seen in Facebook, he is absolutely PERFECT. I finally asked him to do something (through Facebook) and he told me I was a really nice girl but he was seeing someone already. I respect that. This was a few months ago. Now he's single again. I cannot to save my life get his attention. This sounds pathetic but I think about him all the time. He just seems great- not to mention he's HOT. I don't want to message him on Facebook again bc I don't want to seem like a total stalker/weirdo. I've honestly tried to stop thinking about him. I went on a date with someone else to try and forget about him. No one compares to him. How can I get his attention again without looking totally crazy? WHY am I sooooo stuck on him? What's my deal... If I can't have him then I need to move on but it's not working! I feel like I'm in middle school and I have a crush that I'm obsessed with. I feel so stupid and lame for thinking about him this much. Someone tell me I'm not crazy?!
    Last edited by Ashlee T.; 06-20-2019, 09:47 AM.

• Crushes huh. You like what you "see" but hey, you have to ask why this girl only lasted a few months before ditching him, or him her. More than likely if he's "hot" then he knows it and possibly isn't even faithful. I don't really think you want that type of guy in your life right now do you?

But, to find out what he is like on the inside, find out where he goes and bump into him "literally" See what happens.

You can't compare this guy to anyone because you haven't mentally met him yet and he could be a douch for all you know..
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• I'd just relax and repeat the FB approach. You're not "seeming" like anything as long as you're genuine. I'd caution tho too that you can't possibly know him well enough to know he's perfect. We're women, we crush. It's what we do. You can't turn it off but you can learn to control it.
      [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• Hmmm... Interesting point. I've never even thought about him being a total jerk. "Love is blind"- I know I'm not in love with him, but you get the picture I need to think about this one. Thanks!

Comment

• Maybe you're one who likes a challenge. It's exciting, but nothing more than a game. See how you react to guys who give you attention. If they're no longer interesting after once being interesting, then you do. However, you just may be stuck on this guy's looks.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

09-17-2019, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
          • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

09-17-2019, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
          • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

09-17-2019, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
          • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

09-17-2019, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
          • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

09-17-2019, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
          Working...
          X