Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found his pubic hair on the second after sex...

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found his pubic hair on the second after sex...

Hello everyone,

Well I know this isn't the first time you hear this question but every case is different. So here is mines. Im in my mid 20's. I got an IUD (copper/paragard) in Dec 2016. And my partner and I use condoms too. Just to be precautions. Well we had sex just this Wednesday. And he pulled out before cumming. And he noticed the condom was leaking. But I didn't feel anything wet or didn't feel skin friction either. However, when I went to pee after sex, I noticed two of his pubic hairs on the toilet paper. And today Friday morning I noticed another of his pubic hair on the toilet paper. We don't live together and it can't be my hair because I shaved. And we've been wondering if I should take plan b to minimize the chances.

I've taken two or three plan b in the last year. So my period timing has been off as well. Am I over reacting? Any advice would be appreciated. I also should be getting my period soon. I've been spotting since Monday but hasnt let loose. I think cause I've been eating lemon lately too.

Please help.
    Nev.

• IUD is one of the most effective forms of birth control. You are fine.

On a separate note, taking plan B 2-3 times in a single year seems excessive. What lead to that?
    Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose - Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster (sung by Janis Joplin)

Comment

• Welcome to WH!

Pubic hairs, for some reason, seem to be able to hide almost anywhere.
      I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
      Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Female pubic hair and sexuality

I think that's the bottom line! Each person/couple should do whatever feels right for them -- even if it is to please the other party, so long as it's...

09-15-2020, 10:36 PM By JonnyR
      • Reply to When to call it quits?

It makes perfect sense, though. It might not be fool-proof but really if you find yourself rooting for one side over the other, that kinda tells you exactly...

09-15-2020, 09:47 PM By Strega
      • Reply to Female pubic hair and sexuality

Aside from keeping a bare bikini line in the summer months, I’ve never felt pressured from a societal standpoint to keep my pubic hair a certain way....

09-15-2020, 09:12 PM By Strega
      • Reply to Letting a friendship fade away

Emily D. thanks....

09-14-2020, 05:13 PM By atskitty2
      • Reply to When to call it quits?

The guy my friend was dating apparently sensed her disinterest, and asked her if she'd like to continue dating. She avoided the question, and that was...

09-14-2020, 05:09 PM By atskitty2

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Letting a friendship fade away

Over the past few years, the tone of a friendship of mine has changed. We have a mutual friend, and last week, we finally had an honest chat about how...

08-30-2020, 07:41 AM By atskitty2
      • When to call it quits?

It's sometimes difficult to know when to end a romantic relationship, and for what reasons. Dating can be a challenge, and finding someone worth investigating...

08-30-2020, 07:14 AM By atskitty2
      Working...
      X