Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ingrown hairs and razor irritation?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is always laser hair removal...I have heard a lot of good things about but don't know if it is painful or not

Comment

• Originally posted by KaytKayt View Post
      What's the best way to avoid ingrowns and razor irritation after shaving...down there. Even if I try to shave just my bikini area I still get either insanely itchy razor bumps or icky ingrown hairs...Is there any cream that works well to prevent this or any method anyone finds works well? I prefer to keep things smooth but with the irritation that I get it's not really practical since with my job I'm constantly running around which seems to make it worse. Help?
      try to shave after you warm up you face in hot water

Comment

• LOL!!!!! I would be very worried if I had a HooHaa on my face!!

Comment

• Hi
          You can get creams to help with this, get the bump outta here is one and there is another called ingrow go that is good for redness. Can get both on ebay

Comment

• I use men's razors, they shave better. I use the Gilette fusion with Aveeda Oatmeal Shaving cream has a thicker later than other creams.

Comment

• The Schick hydro silk has 5 blades and is super hydrating.
              Last edited by Jennatrip; 02-10-2013, 10:06 PM. Reason: cant get image to work

Comment

• I think laser hair removal is the best solution.It generally requires a multiple session to get it done.You can get a smooth and beautiful skin after that.
                Thanks

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to LIES

amy40 I'm curious how you can tell they're lying and know this with any degree of certainty?...

08-03-2020, 01:37 PM By atskitty2
                • Reply to LIES

I don't tend to lie as such: but I will tactfully tell the truth/bend the truth, so as to not hurt the other person's feelings. Sometimes you HAVE to...

08-03-2020, 09:05 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                • Reply to LIES

I'm an open book person & feel compelled to "confess" things to husband like if I think some man I saw is good-looking, lol

08-02-2020, 10:23 AM By amy40
                • Reply to Have You Heard Of An Amicable Divorce? Let's Discuss.

I agree 100%. I wished many times that my parents had just divorced and moved on. I think my mother would be miserable regardless, but I think Dad could...

08-02-2020, 04:22 AM By atskitty2

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                X