Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Shave Regularly?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Shave Regularly?

I shave my arms and legs like clockwork. I don't use other hair removal methods.

Do you shave? Or do you use another method? Fortunately I seldom cut myself. I suppose that is why I stick to shaving. It is quick & easy, too.

• Cool!

Comment

• As a guy i keep my pubes shaved but i rarely shave the rest of me. I used to shave my chest until a few partners said they liked it

Comment

• Hi Popcorn&Candy,

You and my girlfriend have the same approach to shaving. My g/f used to do waxing salons. In was an inconvenience for her. She had initiated laser hair removal, but it required repeated visits, and it was uncomfortable and, of course, expensive. Her dermatologist told her to not laser her pubic region, and that pubic hair was in medical fact healthier and cleaner than hair removal. My g/f does keep her pubic region trimmed and groomed, more so during summer months. She will cheat when she's not showing a lot of herself. She loves my hair trimmer for keeping her pubic hair groomed to about 1.5" length. However, she is very prone to leaving her pubic hair on my sink and bathroom floor for me to dispose ;-) When she askes, I will shave her butt for her. Butt hair doesn't bother me, but I'd rather shave it for her than her risk cutting herself.

BTW, an esthetician I know told me a grater percentage of women are doing only their bikini lines. Young women who haven't experienced child birth and want to reveal just about all of themselves in very tiny bikinis are her only clients who go with full pubic region waxing.

Comment

• Does anyone get scared of accidentally cutting themselves when shaving? I don't myself. I realize it could happen, but I am skilled with a razor and know what I'm doing. I have not cut myself shaving for a long, long time. I do think I have had a lot of practice and don't rush when in the shower. I ALWAYS take time when shaving.

Comment

• Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
            Does anyone get scared of accidentally cutting themselves when shaving? I don't myself. I realize it could happen, but I am skilled with a razor and know what I'm doing. I have not cut myself shaving for a long, long time. I do think I have had a lot of practice and don't rush when in the shower. I ALWAYS take time when shaving.
            Emm yes! Every time! Mens areas are seemingly delicate lol

Comment

• I just have skill at shaving. It is lucky, because I don't like waxing my legs and definitely don't want to use hair removing cream. Shaving is quick & easy for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
                I just have skill at shaving. It is lucky, because I don't like waxing my legs and definitely don't want to use hair removing cream. Shaving is quick & easy for me.
                Id love to be shaved lol. It would feel delicate and sexy

Comment

• My friend waxes her legs. She has told me this thins the roots of the hairs beneath the skin, which means while I will still be shaving at 50, she'll need very little waxing treatments. But I just don't like having waxing treatments. Shaving is right for me. And - as I've stated in previous posts - I am skilled with a razor and know what I am doing.

This brings me onto my next pont: if you're nervous about shaving, then I'd advise you wax or use hair removing cream. Nerves mean you could nick your skin when shaving. Only shave if you're confident with a razor.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to LIES

amy40 I'm curious how you can tell they're lying and know this with any degree of certainty?...

08-03-2020, 01:37 PM By atskitty2
                  • Reply to LIES

I don't tend to lie as such: but I will tactfully tell the truth/bend the truth, so as to not hurt the other person's feelings. Sometimes you HAVE to...

08-03-2020, 09:05 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                  • Reply to LIES

I'm an open book person & feel compelled to "confess" things to husband like if I think some man I saw is good-looking, lol

08-02-2020, 10:23 AM By amy40
                  • Reply to Have You Heard Of An Amicable Divorce? Let's Discuss.

I agree 100%. I wished many times that my parents had just divorced and moved on. I think my mother would be miserable regardless, but I think Dad could...

08-02-2020, 04:22 AM By atskitty2
                  • Reply to Pre Mature Ejaculation problem

Welcome to Women's Health Interactive Forums. Could you go into the details a bit more? Not just the physical aspects but also how you relate to each...

07-30-2020, 03:44 PM By jns

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                  X