Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

safe way of pubic hair hair removal?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes you can, but please be careful and use it on your arm or in an inconspicuous spot to make sure you aren't allergic to it. I am planning on using veet tonight for the first night because my pubic hair is so long that it shows out of my underwear and I just trimmed a week ago. It is embarrassing!!!

This post was towards anybody mentioning the safety of Veet for use of pubic hair removal
    Live, Laugh, Love, Pray, and do something with your life. You live life once, there is no respawn button. Forget second chances. Embrace failure, and embrace death. One day we get everything we want, even if we can't share them with our friends on earth, you can share it with them in Heaven, with God.

Comment

• Ok, Nevermind on Veet, it just burns through your skin. I shaved my pubic hair for the first time last night, and I must tell you, Veet was painful as it started burning through my skin. Please use a razor, but please exercise caution when you shave, go with the grain of the hair to get the longer stuff then slowly shave against the grain. You may get timy cuts but the don't really hurt
      Live, Laugh, Love, Pray, and do something with your life. You live life once, there is no respawn button. Forget second chances. Embrace failure, and embrace death. One day we get everything we want, even if we can't share them with our friends on earth, you can share it with them in Heaven, with God.

Comment

• OOoo, i was gonna warn you about Veet and stay away from Nair also.. Once you start shaving on a regular basis you can go against the grain right off, shave every three days..

Oh and look into getting a venus razor, it's worth it..

Comment

• Originally posted by sidneyalive View Post
          OOoo, i was gonna warn you about Veet and stay away from Nair also.. Once you start shaving on a regular basis you can go against the grain right off, shave every three days..

Oh and look into getting a venus razor, it's worth it..
          I love Venus, I have a Venus Divine even though it has three blades, the baldes don't need to be changed often. I used veet for a bit, but it didn't get all of it and left a mm of hair everywhere, then it started burning through my skin, I said oh no and shaved using my razor, so now i have some burn spots but they are small scabs, they aren't as bad as when I burned my leg.

Comment

• i have a venus embrace razor, prolly close to the same thing..

Comment

• Men's razors are the best, they last longer and you never get cut with them. Razors for women are just for promotion...

Comment

• I have tried shaving and waxing, nair, clipping, electric razors, and i never win the battle. im about to google it now lol. google is an amazing thing. I usually shave, waxing hurts, nair irritated my skin, clipping never gets all the hair, and my electric razor hates me. waxing worked the best but its painful.
                The trauma of abuse is never fully gone from a person's consciousness. Its filthy stain leaves its residue on the soul forever.

Comment

• I used to have a professional do my brazilian wax, but it costs too much. I now switched to Gigi wax and it works so far.

Comment

• If you want to go for the bald look Nair is a great product. If you have sensitive skin it may burn just a tad, but it will do the job nicely and leave you skin nice and soft. (you MAY have to go over it a second to make sure you got it ALL, but all in all it's a great product.)

Comment

• Im closing this thread...its a spam magnet!
                      The children almost broken by the world become the adults most likely to change it
                      -PostSecret

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Are you energized after sex? Or ready to sleep?

We were talking one day about the timing of sex. He is charged up and energized following sex, and I'm super relaxed and usually want to sleep. We're...

09-24-2020, 04:58 AM By atskitty2
                      • Letting a friendship fade away

Over the past few years, the tone of a friendship of mine has changed. We have a mutual friend, and last week, we finally had an honest chat about how...

08-30-2020, 07:41 AM By atskitty2
                      • When to call it quits?

It's sometimes difficult to know when to end a romantic relationship, and for what reasons. Dating can be a challenge, and finding someone worth investigating...

08-30-2020, 07:14 AM By atskitty2
                      Working...
                      X