Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My insides are falling out.

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My insides are falling out.

Please tell me someone has a remedy for period pains. This is my second period since having my implanon 68 removed, my last was only the 4th of this month. This time its SUPER painful. It feels like my eggs are having a disco in my tubes. Im open to any ideas, however crazy. Apart from sex, thats the last thing on my mind and if it came anywhere near me right now I would pull it off.

• Taking Midol can help. Also using a hot water bottle or a warmed up rice bag and putting it over your stomach can help ease the cramping.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Comment

• Ive had a hot shower, ive got a hot water bottle, ive tried a neutragena vibrating face cleaner, my partner massaged it for 10 mins and we havent got any painkillers in at the moment, and as its quarter to midnight on sunday there are no shops open, especially in our little village like area.

Comment

• You might try a castor oil pack and see it that helps.

Comment

• Everyone is different so try what's mentioned plus the opposite. When I'm on my period I can't get heat anywhere near my lower abdomen. I can't even use my laptop. I'm usually getting out cold packs and tolerating as much cold as possible. In desperation I have shoved ice up there. Some light stretching can also help. While exercise generally sounds like a horrible idea it can help a ton. Painful while trying to do it but much better afterward. I also think regularly exercising helps prevent the pain from starting in the first place. An inactive lifestyle or just becoming a couch potato when your period starts seems to encourage more cramps and pain.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X