Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Me I Dont Know Whats Wrong!!!!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Me I Dont Know Whats Wrong!!!!!!

I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME WITH A ? I AM 20 YEARS OLD AND I BLEED AND CLOT VERY BADLY AND HEAVY. ITS BEEN GOING ON SINCE MY SON WAS BORN AND HE'S THREE. MY WEIGHT HAS SKY ROCKETED AND I REALLY DONT KNOW Y.CAN ANYONE HELP ME.

• Many women will experience changes in their cycles throughout life. Expecially after having a child. Your hormones go through some serious fluctuations during that time.

Heavy bleeding and discharge of thick clot-like tissue is normal for many women. The thick clots, as many women call them, are just clumps of the uterine lining which is shed during your period. As our hormones change, so does the thickness of that lining, along with the amounts of blood that is contained in that lining.

The very same changes in hormones can make us nauscious. This is why many women experience morning sickness and food cravings.

Our hormones also help to control our weight.

So overall, you may just be experiencing normal hormonal changes. Your doctor can best determine that for you.

Comment

• Thanks For Taking The Time Out And Giving Me Some Knowledge Of Whats Wrong With Me. Now Would This Prevent Me From Having Anymore Kids? And Will This Ever Stop? Is There Any Thing I Could Take To Help It Other Then Pills Or Depo B/c Im Not To Good With Pills Or Neddles. Also I Tried Both And The Pills Made Me Sick And The Pill Didn't Do Anything Either. If You Could Get Back To Me . Thank You Once Again.arnika

Comment

• If it is indeed just natural hormone fluctuations from post pregnancy, then it should not effect your abillity to have children in the future. As I mentioned, heavy and thick bleeding is typically normal for most women. Get it checked out by your doctor just to be certain.

As for alternatives, the only things to help with your situation would be to avoid caffiene which can cause more cramping and some times increased blood flow. Avoid stress which can make your cycles irregular. Eat healthy and drink plenty of water. And be sure to get some exercize. It will help you with your weight and stress.

If the birth control pills made you sick, you may just need to try diffrent brands with different doses. There may be some that you haven't tried that will not make you sick. Talk to your doctor about that.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X