Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Group b strep with symptoms, please help

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• atskitty2 hi, I’ve been reading in the forum about gbs and I wanted to know if you’re still doing well and if you have to adhere to a strict diet now or preventative routine?

Comment

• optimistic422 I did the whole clove, I just put some tiny slits in it with a knife, rather than cutting in half. It's much harder to thread and it falls apart too easily if halved or crushed. Yes I did experience a burning sensation once, briefly.

I've had no recurrence. Once I managed to get things balanced, it's been smooth sailing. I follow a pretty healthy diet anyway, so that didn't change much, but otherwise, the rest of my routine is back to normal.

???

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to How many sex toys is too many?

I'll never forget in my early 20's there was a girl I was dating who introduced me to "toys"...I remember calling her on the phone one time,...

Yesterday, 05:39 PM By JonnyR

I didn't know there were laws about how many sex toys a person could have in some states! That's wild! And, tbh, as long as you're using them and they're...

01-22-2021, 12:58 PM By DoggoLover

Nine doesn't seem excessive to me. I have a lot of cameras. Some people have bookcases of books. I would suppose you bought each one because it was a...

01-21-2021, 08:07 PM By jns

Lol! 9 doesn't seem excessive to me.
        I know of a woman that kept a suitcase full of them, and yes, she took it with her even visiting family for...

01-21-2021, 06:47 PM By atskitty2
      • How many sex toys is too many?

My husband went into my nightstand drawer to find a book light, and this is what I hear.
        "Jeez, how many of these things do you have?!?"...

01-21-2021, 06:39 PM By Wednesday L.F.

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• How many sex toys is too many?

My husband went into my nightstand drawer to find a book light, and this is what I hear.
        "Jeez, how many of these things do you have?!?"...

01-21-2021, 06:39 PM By Wednesday L.F.
      • Birth Control & Infertility

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill ****Yaz**** almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception....

01-16-2021, 11:03 AM By Mr.King

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill ****Yaz**** almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception....

01-16-2021, 11:02 AM By Mr.King

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill *Yaz* almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception. I have...

01-16-2021, 10:57 AM By Mr.King
      • Opinions needed please ! HPV/bartholin cyst??

Hi guys , this is my first post here I’m hoping someone can give me some insight or maybe you have been through something similar an can share ! I’m...

01-08-2021, 04:05 AM By Nikkie92
      Working...
      X