Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Losing feeling?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing feeling?

Im 17 and i used to pleasure myself everyday but i have recently cut back and havent done it in about 2-3 weeks. When my boyfriend would finger me it always felt pretty good (iv never had an orgasm, by myself, during sex, or during foreplay) but it was never really amazing. Its always felt better when i did it by myself. but now ever since i stopped doing it myself i can hardly feel anything when he fingers me. and clitorial stimualtion has never felt good. it feels uncomfortable like someone is tickeling me. any suggestions or.. something? i dont know im desperate.

• May I ask... why cut back? If it's working for you, why stop? Do it yourself, while letting him watch. Maybe invest in a toy to pleasure yourself with while he watches (they aren't very expensive, usually).

Comment

• hmm

I honestly did it because you know how people give up things for 40 days? Thats what i was doing. But i think i might quit... If you really think it will help

Comment

• Quitting giving up sounds like a good idea! Why not invest in a book? The Orgasm Loop, would be a good one. I think you would a great deal and may be very pleased with the results.

Comment

• Sweet

Alright thanks. But do you think that to start again will help the feeling to come back?

Comment

• I'd say it's more likely that you just do it better than he does. Which makes sence, you know your body far better than he would. If you were doing it every day perhaps it was still sensitive from when you'd taken care of business earlier?

Comment

• hmm yeah i can see it. thanks! any other suggestions?

Comment

• Don't hesitate to tell your boyfriend exactly how you like it. Guide his hand and teach him how to do it. Different girls orgasm in different ways. I never orgasmed during penetration, I can only orgasm when my clit is stimulated. I admit I always thought it felt like I was being tickled too, but it turns out it's the only way I can orgasm. Some people can only orgasm during penetration or of your fingered in exactly the right spot.

Comment

• I have never orgasmed, even on my own. Sometimes it feels like its too intense and i have to stop.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Is there something wrong with me?

Like everyone else just pointed out before me, there is nothing wrong with you. NEVER EVER blame yourself for something like this.
                    You were just...

Yesterday, 09:07 AM By Mo
                  • Reply to Making everyday routine joyful

This could be a lot of fun, but I could never do this at work. I could do this with texts from he BF, set only to work only at certain times. I'd especially...

07-04-2022, 06:16 PM By atskitty2
                  • Reply to Does lube actually help you?

Lube definitely helps me! I love using it with sex toys and partners alike and always finds that it only enhances my experience!

07-04-2022, 10:27 AM By Zoë T.

I'm not the best multitasker and personally like to devote all of my energy and mind towards one thing at a time. So using a sex toy during work or zoom...

07-04-2022, 10:22 AM By Zoë T.

One thing about work is that you are being paid for your work which to me means you should be focused on work when you are being paid to perform it (and...

07-03-2022, 10:29 PM By jns

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                  X