Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

uncomfortable to masturbate :(

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uncomfortable to masturbate :(

alright, this one might be a bit awkward to talk about, and a bit of a confession as well. Ok so about a week ago, I slept with an "old friend" and a few hours later, i slept with my ex as well. I know its horrible, but it happened. Well before, i used to masturbate every now and then, but for sure once a week. Now, after this for some reason i feel very uncomfortable to touch myself. Like I feel the urge to, because Im sexually frustrated, but i can't do myself that deed anymore, I dont even want to touch myself, its weird. I used to have sex or do that at least twice a week, ever since that day i feel uncomfortable with myself.....??? any help? suggestions? advice?? words of wisdom????

• Originally posted by miss.sin.t.uh View Post
    I slept with an "old friend" and a few hours later, i slept with my ex as well. I know its horrible, but it happened.

I hope you practised safe sex with both of them.

Comment

• i did. but i'm so ashamed by what happened.

Comment

• There is your answer.

It has bugged you so much for what you did, that you feel ashamed and as such you can't tough yourself.

Touching yourself is being initimate with, well yourself, but because you did something that was in your books not on, two in one night, you feel that horrid that your turned off.

GIve yourself some time.

Don't look down on yourself, circumstances happened, you know it was silly but you feel tarty as a result and so you can't touch yourself.

You'll get over it.

Not sure what possessed you to do what you did, only you know but again ONLY YOU KNOW>.

So get over it and learn.

CW
        PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• thanks, i like how your straight out

"So get over it and learn."

Comment

• Originally posted by miss.sin.t.uh View Post
            i did. but i'm so ashamed by what happened.
            I think i would be to (not that i'd sleep with 2 men on the same day) but its happened now so get over it, and you know what they say yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery but only this moment is mine

Comment

• LOL there's the verdic " get over it"...

Mrs Doodles
              but its happened now so get over it
              You know seriously? the above is like past is the past, present is the present, future is the future.

You think we all don't make mistakes...?

Or learn from them?

I hope you had fun, clock it down to naughty memory and "get over it " no, no, no, I mean Grow from it..

You did something some would love to do but never do...

But, but, don't do it again... It's not good for you....

Seriously..

CW
              PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Oh no i won't! I still have no idea why I did that. I mean with my ex i know why it happened, but with the old friend- well that just happened, i was drinking and depressed. We all make mistakes. ANd i know i don't want to be that kind of person. Thanks everyone for being straight out.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHANDLERS WISH View Post
                  the above is like past is the past, present is the present, future is the future.
                  Which of course is the correct answer

Comment

• i think that it is because your terrified that you had sex with two people in the same night that your punishing yourself and not allowing pleasure to yourself. just my opinion.

angel
                    [free my cnote]b0dy and s0le[sneaker.freaker]

1 yr and 4 months

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to kid grew up

Yep... teenagers want their space. They will engage when they need something LOL!

Find some other hobbies and interests aside from parenting....

Yesterday, 11:50 AM By EmptyNester
                    • kid grew up

my kid grew up too fast!
                      husband & I are parents to a teen-8th grader
                      I SO miss the young toddler years when we played all day- playdoh,...

Yesterday, 10:35 AM By amy40
                    • Reply to How to cope with great menstrual Pain?

If you feel up for it (and it would make total sense if you didn't) try masturbating -- an orgasm can sometimes (for some people) alleviate cramps. If...

Yesterday, 08:56 AM By Kayla Lords
                    • Reply to How to cope with great menstrual Pain?

When you experience cramps, consider taking a warm bath or applying a heating pad, hot water bottle, or heating pad because Heat can help relax the muscles...

11-30-2022, 10:33 PM By Ronit Raj
                    • Reply to My husband wants to watch me have sex with another man

I absolutely agree, Wednesday! These comments have been encouraging and supportive in every way possible. MOLLYBANKMENT, thanks so much for sharing the...

11-30-2022, 09:08 PM By Clarisse Q.

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• kid grew up

my kid grew up too fast!
                      husband & I are parents to a teen-8th grader
                      I SO miss the young toddler years when we played all day- playdoh,...

Yesterday, 10:35 AM By amy40
                    • purity culture

Does anybody think that purity culture is a form of abuse? I was raised in a southern baptist home and grew up in purity culture. Thankfully I never fell...

11-30-2022, 11:58 AM By victoriachan365
                    • permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

11-29-2022, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
                    • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

11-29-2022, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
                    • Holidays and new relationships

I know that every single couple approaches this topic, as well as their relationship, at their own pace. Since it's the holiday season in America, I'd...

11-28-2022, 06:03 PM By atskitty2
                    Working...
                    X