Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Penis kept slipping out during sex!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis kept slipping out during sex!!!

My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time, and his penis kept slipping out so we had to stop every now and then to put it back in, which was really frustrating, he was my first so I feel like it's my fault because it was new to me, but I don't know. Is there anything to do to prevent that from happening next time we have sex?

• Some positions work better than others for different people.

Comment

• Yep...RC is right. I have found that depending on the size of the mans penis, some positions are more suitable. Also, if he was on top and is fairly inexperienced, he may be pulling out too far with each thrust, causing it to slip out.

Just be patient...with him and with yourself. There is no need to take fault in sex...it should be enjoyable and stress free for you both. (That includes using proper protection. )
      "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• One thing that probably would work is to get on top and grind instead of going up and down or back and forth. You will probably have to guide his penis in.
        I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
        Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• If the woman gets very wild because she is so into it she can get carried away in the moment and lose calibration of how far she is coming up. I had this happen to me just the other day. I am on average length (not short or long). The woman had longer legs (not sure if that is why) and we never had sex before. It was a adjustment. I found I had to hold her down with my arms on her shoulders or by her hips, waist or thighs. Damm she had strong legs and it was hard work. Fun work but great exercise. Lucky she only popped out twice in the beginning and my part was undamaged. At first she was sitting on the lounge chair so I was in control and no problems at all.

My GF likes to grind and has shorter legs (she was there and approved) and we never have this problem.

Comment

• It'll take time. With some of the more difficult positions you both really need to be in rhythm with each other, or he's going to slip out somewhat frequently. Don't worry. That's the good thing about sex, especially for new couples... it takes practice. Don't expect to be good at it. Just enjoy learning about it together and practice more

Comment

• In regards to slipping out... like others have said it really is either the position you are in, his penis size, or inexperience that leads him to pull out too far. He also may be too excited. Just take your time... Have him slow down tosstart, with short thrust until he can find a rythym as wino33suggested. It's important to relax and just enjoy each other and not get caught up in the act of sex itself.
              Last edited by jslater; 08-17-2013, 09:10 AM.
              "Be the change you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Ghandi

Comment

• We have that problem with doggy style due to leg length differences. He's a foot taller than me and I have more torso and less leg as well so I have to reach up with my butt and he has to crouch weird. The angle comes out odd and his penis doesn't go in far leading to it popping out if I move instead of just letting him do everything or if I get shoved forward a little. Our bed is a foam mattress that we never bought the platform for so it only sits 6" off the ground. I'm thinking if we stack a couple memory foam pillows to cushion the wood floor he could kneel off the bed and fix the height difference but I haven't convinced him to try it. He has some ED issues and goes soft easy when we are trying to set up for any position except missionary.

I've also gone too far while I'm on top and the penis slid out. The problem with that is it tends to continue to point mostly straight up and I'm going so fast I can't stop in time. It's apparently a painful accident.

So yea it takes practice and sometimes some adjustments. Even missionary you can position your legs differently and tip your pelvis so it goes deeper or angles different and the guy can misjudge on a new partner.

Comment

• Holding my legs together with him straddling around mine is the only way we do doggy style. This was the only position where we ever had the slippage issue. Once we switched the leg position, we never had another problem.

Comment

• If you are on top, especially if you're kneeling over him, try rocking your hips back and forth rather than bobbing up and down. Better yet, keep your hips pressed down onto his and move in circles or grind.

If he's on top, you can wrap your legs around his hips and cross your ankles and pull him into you. This helps hold him in and also lets him penetrate you more deeply (although too deep and he can hit your cervix, which can be painful for you).

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X