Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

She Needed Ice and Advil After Sex

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She Needed Ice and Advil After Sex

When I was in my teenage years, as an overly developed young man who was dealing with the issues of being well endowed I didn't know where to go for advice. I started having sex and my girlfriend was as petite as they come and we had problems from the start, each time we had sex, it would end the same way, I'd have to run to the kitchen and grab her an ice pack for her to put on her vagina, and grab her two advil for the pain. It might sound kind of funny, but anyone who has been in that situation knows its not ideal, and its not that fun.

It's hard to find good advice on the internet about how to have sex when it's just too big, and I found that talking to my guy friends was a waste of time because they either couldn't relate or thought it was some sort of size competition, and when I tried to talk about it with my girl friends they just thought I was trying to brag. So over the years I have done a lot of research and have tried to educate myself in this subject. It's the reason I created my own blog to try and help others with these issues.

I've written many articles on my blog on trying to help others on how to have sex when it's just too big. People often say "go slow, use lube, lots of foreplay, etc." which is helpful, but I wanted to give more detail for guys who need things explained a little more literally. So I wrote the following post.

(EDIT LINK)

I'd love to perfect this post and would love to seek out any advice from others with more experience, and other perspectives. This isn't supposed to be the end-all-be-all on solving the problem. But I think its good advice.

So.. for those of you who have dated the really big guys, and sex is actually a real problem, I'd love your comments. (But be nice, I'm not a professional writer, and I'm not pretending to be a know-it-all)
    Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 11-09-2013, 04:29 PM.

• Well, me and my man have learned that some positions are just off the table, and some angles in some positions are a no-go. When we try a new position we start off slow just to see if we can continue or if we need to change course, sometimes I would try to adjust and it just wouldn't work, or all would be fine and dandy and he'd try a new angle and NOPE.

To be honest communication and taking your time is what we've found is extremely important. I also like to talk ahead of time of what it is that we're going to try, just so I know what's going on, what I should be doing, or just what to expect. The longer we've been together, the more we have an idea of along what lines will work, and what might not, and what we just can't do.

Comment

• Just how well endowed is "well endowed?"
      [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• Originally posted by jen1447 View Post
        Just how well endowed is "well endowed?"
        The vast majority of american men fall between 5.5 inches and 5.75 inches... Technically anything over 6.5 inches should be considered big, as if you fall in that category, you are bigger than 95.6% of american men... My measurements are eight and a half inches in length (Sometimes I'm a little less than eight, and on a really good day, I'm well over Nine inches) and I'm about 5.5 inches in girth, just over six inches at the base... So going by volume, according to a website called thevisualizer dot net, my **** is twice as big as the average american man.

Does this answer your question Jen?

Feel free to find my photos on (edited) , and search the post "I thought it was about time"

Now can we get back to my question?
        Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 01-30-2015, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Be open on what you feel and what you want to have a healthy sex life.

Comment

• my current guy is around the same lenth, (maybe not as thick). I was a bit sore for a while when we first became intimate but never to an extreme. Maybe she should check with her doctor (?)

Comment

• I would say pretty much most women want girth over length. They don't care to have there uterus pounded into there womb. Within the vagina the nerve endings are in the first two inches inside vagina. So if a women is very sore or walking gently after sex then that's not a good thing. Because sex suppose be pleasurable not painful.
              When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
              X