Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex with Mother in Law

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yap your right JNS

Comment

• I am in a relationship with my parents and my husband. I realize that a form of incest comes into this. My parents are in their late 40s and I am in my twenties. I find the sex gratifying. My husband enjoys giving my mom sex and she says she enjoys the thrusts

Comment

• Christine does this mean you are letting you father have sex with you?. This would be incest. I am in my fifties but have never thought of doing such a thing with my parents although my husband and I are in partnership with another married couple. (not related). I expect incest is more common today as taboos have seemed to be brought down. I can remember when gay couples were frowned upon but nowadays seen to be normal. Do you and your dad do it at the same time as your husband gives sex to your mom, or are you doing it behind each others backs. If all four of you agree I can see no problem in it, As I am in my fifties I probably would be happy to have a younger person thrust inside of me. Each to each other I say. Have fun

Comment

• When I was about 20, my then girlfriend's mother hit on me. I thought she was weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by WaveRider View Post
            I thought she was weird.
            thank you! you have good sense

Comment

• Originally posted by WaveRider View Post
              When I was about 20, my then girlfriend's mother hit on me. I thought she was weird.
              I think this happens more than people know, but usually the daughter is dating the guy instead of being married to the guy. The guy may go along with it because the mother is often assertive and knows what she wants, which may be different than the girls of his age. Such situations can cause complications and make for strained relations between the daughter and her mother.
              I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
              Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Before you do anything, have a open and honest discussion with your wife!!! COMMUNICATION folks. She knows her mother better than you do. She may have a solution. Going behind her back to play with your MIL isn't good for anyone and will likely end in divorce for you, a fracturing of your wife's family including divorce on her side. Please think with the head on your shoulders before the one between your legs. I don't know you or your wife but I know that honesty builds a much better marriage then lies. Talk to your wife and suggest that the two of you talk to her mother and understand what's going on. Maybe you can both help her to be happier without jeopardizing relationships.

Comment

• Hi amy40,

Her mother was a piece of work. She used to encourage her daughter and me to have sex. When I was 20, I thought it was nirvana. As I got older, I felt sorry for my girlfriend. From what I've learned about her, her life has not turned out well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Christine View Post
                    I am in a relationship with my parents and my husband. I realize that a form of incest comes into this. My parents are in their late 40s and I am in my twenties. I find the sex gratifying. My husband enjoys giving my mom sex and she says she enjoys the thrusts
                    I agree such things happen more than people could realize. I believe incest is common today and not so taboo as in the past. I can tell you from my family experience I know that my own sister is having sex with her own son. She has told me about the relationship but see no harm in it as they are happy doing it. I agree with sexy Brenda it goes on today and you say your husband enjoys your mom and her likewise to him. Does your dad ejaculate into you Christine when giving it to you and if so what precautions do you take.

Comment

• If statistics have remained constant, incest is most common between brother and sister.

In CA, incest is a non-reducible felony:

Also, in CA, a person under the age of 18 does not have ability to consent to sex:

Unlawful sexual intercourse is almost always brought to cops' attention when a minor girl's (under 18) parents finds out she's having sex with her boyfriend.
                      Last edited by atskitty2; 03-29-2017, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• Sorry waverider, outbound links are not permitted.

Comment

• I understand now why this post has so much view but so little replies. This topic is not for everybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by sexy brenda View Post
                            Christine does this mean you are letting you father have sex with you?. This would be incest. I am in my fifties but have never thought of doing such a thing with my parents although my husband and I are in partnership with another married couple. (not related). I expect incest is more common today as taboos have seemed to be brought down. I can remember when gay couples were frowned upon but nowadays seen to be normal. Do you and your dad do it at the same time as your husband gives sex to your mom, or are you doing it behind each others backs. If all four of you agree I can see no problem in it, As I am in my fifties I probably would be happy to have a younger person thrust inside of me. Each to each other I say. Have fun
                            My dad has had sex with me just us two on our own at times. but also we have done it at the same time and in the same room as my husband is giving my mom sex. All of know what we are doing and never go behind the others backs. I find the sex tremendous and fulfilling.

Comment

• So many posts! I spoke to my MIL she agrees that we should not continue. But she gives a flirty look which I am not able to resist.

Comment

• "I am not able to resist"..............Yes you are. Don't make excuses to justify future behaviors. If you choose not to resist, if you choose to cheat on your wife with her mother, then accept that it was a CHOICE and it will have its consequences.
                                "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Have you ghosted someone?

Vanessa R. When I met the guy I've been dating, I actually asked him about his ghosting history the first time we met. He didn't really even know what...

Yesterday, 03:16 PM By atskitty2

I truly appreciate the insight and feedback, JonnyR , especially coming from a guy. I've been fortunate enough in recent months to come across a few "rare...

01-14-2021, 01:38 PM By Vanessa R.

Very true atskitty2 ! You bring up a good point about how easy it is for someone to walk away in all facets. Of course, the fact that there are people...

01-14-2021, 12:21 PM By Vanessa R.

Agreed with all - it sucks, and shouldn't be allowed! LOL...

It's gotten to the point now (sadly I would think...) that I EXPECT the ghosting,...

01-13-2021, 09:18 PM By JonnyR
                                • Reply to Opinions needed please ! HPV/bartholin cyst??

Are you absolutely certain the discharge is coming from somewhere besides the vaginal opening? And is that a change, or has it always been coming from...

01-11-2021, 06:33 PM By atskitty2

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                                X