Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Ever Heard Of (Or Tried) Nipple Banding?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have You Ever Heard Of (Or Tried) Nipple Banding?

Nipple banding is the practice of wrapping rubber bands around your nipples in order to heighten sensation and erotic stimulation. While the practice is similar to using nipple clamps, rubber bands offer a little more flexibility because their tightness can be adjusted easily.

In my article, “What Is Nipple Banding, And Is It Harmful Or Dangerous?” I talk about what nipple banding is and why people do it in the first place, along with how to try it — safely.

You can read the full article by clicking here: https://www.womens-health.com/nipple-banding

Are you curious about nipple banding? Have you ever tried it, and if so — what did you think? Share your experience with us!

• I enjoyed your article!
    Is it generally more enjoyable for men or women? Or is it completely dependent on the person and their general level of tolerance and sensitivity?

Do men and women with smaller breasts have some difficulty banding the nipple?

Comment

• Hi, and thanks! My research indicated that the determining factors for pleasurable nipple banding are not related to size or gender. Like a lot of things, the best way to find out if you like something is to give it a try.

Comment

• I agree. And I'm not necessarily asking for myself, my goal with questions is to continue the discussion here and encourage others to join in!

My question about the breast size is more about the actual logistics of banding it, with less tissue to get hold of. Would a more narrow width of band work better perhaps? Anyone have suggestions?
        I have a C cup. Last night I tried to get a sense for how it would work to band my man's nipples. He has a flat chest, and it seems a bit more difficult. I'm wondering if the very thinnest gauge band would work.

Comment

• Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
          Would a more narrow width of band work better perhaps? Anyone have suggestions?
          I have a C cup. Last night I tried to get a sense for how it would work to band my man's nipples. He has a flat chest, and it seems a bit more difficult. I'm wondering if the very thinnest gauge band would work.
          I actually just bought a pack of really small rubber bands (the kind you'd use for microbraids or small braided sections of hair); they're about a finger-size in diameter. When you mentioned a narrow width of band/thinnest gauge, those were the first thing I thought of. Something like those might work?

Comment

• I did talk to a trans guy who tried this. He suggested the tiny rubber bands that orthodontists use. They are sterile, which is nice. They’re also small and strong enough to need only one twist or so.
            More vital than the particular band though, is listening to your body and respecting your body’s limits.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X