Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My girl tells me shes totally sexually satisfied without orgasm. Is she honest?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My girl tells me shes totally sexually satisfied without orgasm. Is she honest?

Hello i am a man, but i need your help girls all over the world! Help the man on duty. I really love her. We are young in our early 20's. She initates sex and wants it we do it like 2x times a week when we meet at home. She always wants to do it more than once. But she wont orgasm. She says shes totally happy with our sex life and shes satisfied but she doesnt have orgasm, altough she really tells me shes totally satisfied and wants more, wants to try more things etc. She always wants to have sex with me, once shes on top, once me, we try various positions, we are having fun as hell during our sex, i can last really long and i am giving her oral, finger pleasure. I am doing everything to make her fulfilled and she claims she is happy, but she doesnt have orgasm. She is lying to me to make me feel calm or she really can be fully satisfied without reaching orgasm and like sexually fulfilled? i have pretty big penis, something Like 18–20 cm. Of course i know that size doesnt matter that much. She loves IT, just no orgasm bothers me because i AM really passionate lover. She really claims shes happy and 100% fulfilled after every sex we have, he looks exhausted and calm. She cuddles after, says i love you etc. It sounds perfect and it is really, just my proud keeps asking; can she really be 100% fulfilled sexually without reaching orgasm if she says so, or she doesnt want to hurt my feelings? I really want to believe her and i think i believe her, but i need to know opinion of more woman as i have no idea if it can be possible. She really, really loves me and i feel her, she claims our life is perfect in every way, but i am just not so calm untill i hear others opinion

• And to add one more thing if it matters; she is really sleepy after our sex

Comment

• One of the things that caught my eye about your post is your mention of you both being in your early 20s. Let me start by saying that when your girl says she’s happy with your sex life, she likely IS —a woman actually can enjoy sex even if she doesn’t reach orgasm for some reason.

(Granted, an orgasm makes sex even better, but it is usually an enjoyable experience with or without one.)

That said, her age is what caught my eye. It can take a long time for women to learn “how” to have an orgasm through sex with a partner, especially when they are young. You’re not doing anything “wrong” and it’s great that you’re actively trying new things together. It sounds to me like it’s more a matter of her finding what works for her, and that takes practice and time.

Has she ever had an orgasm, do you know? Even through masturbation by herself – has she ever reached climax? If she hasn’t, she just might not really know how to get there (or what it will take for her to get there).

It could also be her frame of mind during sex — if she feels inhibited for any reason (like being self-conscious about her taste or smell during oral sex, for instance), that can create a mental block that makes it difficult to reach orgasm.

One method that might help is to let her “drive” so to speak — rather than switch positions often, let her be on top and control the movement to see if she can bring herself to orgasm that way (start to finish). Oftentimes, women have an easier time reaching orgasm when they’re on top because of the clitoral stimulation against their partner’s pubic bone. But if she’s on top, she can really spend some time figuring out what feels good and what brings her closer to climax (or all the way there).

Additionally, be patient. Especially if she’s worried about letting you down or hurting your feelings because she’s not reaching orgasm during sex, that might add its own pressure and mental block, making it difficult to climax. Women may take longer to reach orgasm during sex and in the back of her mind, she might be worried that she’s not getting there fast enough, and then she’s too preoccupied with those thoughts to actually climax.

Reaching orgasm is more than just a physical feat; it is a mental one, especially for women.

But when she tells you that she is enjoying sex even without an orgasm — believe her. She probably is (and you’d likely be able to tell if she wasn’t, based on her own visual cues/reactions).

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X