Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Wife & Orgasm

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Wife & Orgasm

Hi Ladies,

I've been doing some lurking and reading up on some previous posts, but have not found a definitive answer.

Anyway, my wife (20+ years) and I have a very good relationship and have regular sex (~2x per week). The sex is almost always passionate, fun, hot, good foreplay etc. We have a great time together. A while back as a result of some girl talk with her friends, she told me she does not "finish." She reassured me that it was not me and that she is totally satisfied with out sex life. But, it is not like she just lays there and is not into it (great sex faces BTW). And... I often notice that as she seems to ramp up with her moans, facial expressions, bucking, etc. that I can feel her contract around me. At times this is what will finish me! Is she having and orgasm, but just does not consider it to be an orgasm?

Interested in your takes?

Thanks!

• Not all orgasms are created equal. It’s possible that, without knowing it, she’s having smaller, less intense orgasms that don’t feel like actually ‘finishing.’ Myself, there are low level cultural orgasms that are pleasurable, but don’t feel intense enough for me to feel completely satisfied. But after a well-placed O with g-spot emphasis, I’m done for the evening.

So yes, it’s possible that she is climaxing to some degree. Keep in mind too that most women don’t achieve orgasms through intercourse alone—fewer than 30% do so regularly.

Comment

• Thanks LF. I've tried over the years to introduce Oral (not into it) and toys (only mildly interested) to no avail She is seemingly happy with our sex life, so I am not going to obsess over it.

Comment

• There are only two ways that I knowingly have got lovers to finish through my actions: finger play and oral. Finger play has to be done very carefully so as to apply just the right amount of stimulation. The tongue cannot apply as much pressure, is softer and is slippery from moisture so that probably helps. What finger play has going for it is that you can have a sensous kiss at the same time a finger or two are providing stimulation which can enhance the overall situation. It can also occur while having intercourse.
        I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
        Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• extended family sharing

many use FB to share with extended family/friends
          I have no interest in FB, instagram, twitter, etc

do miss secret lounge as a benefit...

Today, 09:02 PM By amy40
        • Reply to Butt Eating

So my last post in this thread says unapproved and I think it popped up something about it getting flagged as potential spam when I posted it last night....

Today, 07:30 AM By FeelingWeird
        • Reply to Adding some spice- but what spices do I use?

So I realize that this thread is quite old, but it just got bumped so I saw it and would like to add some things. Daffodils&Cream , if you are still...

Today, 07:12 AM By FeelingWeird
        • Reply to Adding some spice- but what spices do I use?

Start writing to him fantasy emails. My guy works out of town and I was at a lost for texting/sexing and I was always concerned of who might be around...

Yesterday, 08:07 PM By Amlc26
        • Reply to Butt Eating

Thanks for this! I am not huge on sticking things in there LOL, but I love external butt play, both giving and receiving. It feels so amazing, and I am...

Yesterday, 06:11 PM By FeelingWeird

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• extended family sharing

many use FB to share with extended family/friends
          I have no interest in FB, instagram, twitter, etc

do miss secret lounge as a benefit...

Today, 09:02 PM By amy40
        • Butt Eating

So I kinda got roped into a debate elsewhere about whether or not women like eating men's asses. Curious if anyone here has any arguments for or against...

04-06-2021, 07:26 AM By FeelingWeird
        • How do I know? Menopause.

I thought I was safe to go off birth control after a landmark birthday and no periods for a year. Then suddenly, the elevator scene from The Shining....

04-04-2021, 03:19 PM By Wednesday L.F.
        • Sex furniture and wedges?

I’m curious to know if anybody is using any support wedges or sex furniture they like? My knees are stiff and painful these days, which is limiting...

04-03-2021, 07:04 PM By Wednesday L.F.
        • My Wife & Orgasm

Hi Ladies,

I've been doing some lurking and reading up on some previous posts, but have not found a definitive answer.

Anyway,...

03-19-2021, 01:15 PM By EmpyNester
        Working...
        X