Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make my gf orgasm from vagina??? Am I a ****ty bf???? Please help

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make my gf orgasm from vagina??? Am I a ****ty bf???? Please help

Hi, I’m new to this. I’m (27M)I have been with my gf (27f) for 4 yrs now. We haven’t lived together yet but I love her and want to spend the rest of my life with her. Our sex life is okay. I can’t last that long so I’ve been doing more fore play and satisfying my gf as much as I can and her clit so she can come before I do.

Recently she’s mad at me cuz I can’t make her come from vagina. I told her I did it with my ex before, cuz she asked me about it and I wanted to be honest with her. I’m trying my best to help her and ask her what I can do.
    She even join a class to teach her how to do that but she hasn’t been fallowing it. I can make her come from clit for sure. However, she doesn’t like to masturbate and can barely make herself come from her clit and she never had a vagina orgasm before. she doesn’t like to try it herself to make herself orgasm from her vagina.
    Now she’s really really mad at me for not trying. Am I really a ****ty bf that can’t help her? I really try my best and always ask her what I can help her but all I got is “idk” from her. I’m really confused right now. What can I do to help her?
    thank u so much
    ?

• To add some more detail, my gf and I have been trying and experimenting with my finger and dildo. Her instructor says no vibrator and no clit simulation for vagina orgasm.

Comment

• Hi there,

first of all, I’m intensely curious about this class and would love to know more. You’re welcome to DM me info about it.

The most important thing you remember in your situation is that every woman is different. Orgasms are impacted by things like mood, anatomy. Angles, pressure, and more. Ideally, she needs to know how to orgasm alone so she can explain her needs and wants to you. There are toys, some of which do not vibrate, that are specifically geared toward different types of Os. Or even better—blended ones. That may help you both figure it out.

That said, orgasms are awesome, but not the only good reason for shared intimacy with your partner.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X