Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can woment feel when men cum inside them?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• The vagina is definitely a sick joke in design lol. Men live for the feeling of being inside a womans vagina, yet she has no nerve endings in there and barely feels anything lol. What a mess!

Comment

• Originally posted by Law View Post
      Okay, so does the pulsating of the penis bring a different pleasure than the thrusting? The pulsating explosion is the height of the mans pleasure... I've sometimes have gotten a bit dizzy during this moment
      The sexy/exciting part of the pulsing isn't physical pleasure but the emotional excitement and connection. On the one hand I know that he is having an orgasm inside me and feeling such pleasure, and on the other the there's the knowledge that I have given him this pleasure and excited him and brought him to orgasm. I am glad to have done this for him (selflessly) and at the same time I feel empowered (selfishly)--since I have self-confidence issues about my appearance, it is fulfilling to know I can have this effect on him. Additionally, although we're not trying to get pregnant yet (I'm still on the pill), I do get this rush of knowing that --well--I'm being inseminated by the man I love (baby fever here, obviously, lol). I guess it's a woman thing. :-)

Comment

• For the latest discussion on cumming inside, join us here!
        Last edited by Ashlee T.; 02-22-2019, 09:16 AM.
        "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X