Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many lines do you use guys?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many lines do you use guys?

Okay, I have a few friends from 20 - 28.

As strange as that sounds, it's my life and I wouldn't change it...

However, they ask seemingly over and over, how do you know who is using you and who is real?

How the heck do I answer that?

Well with more questions obviously about that particular guy however:-

Guys your take:

To help me help them even more:

OTYA, your thread was magnificent and created this one...

So guys;

Think carefully and/or back, your best pickup lines and your best approaches to get her in bed.

Girls:

Their best.

How can a young girl, differentiate from like verses going to get you into bed?

Your the man

Or you have had some experiences that go ahhh..

Pray tell for the younger generation on this Forum.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

• Ok I'm not sure if I"m reading this correctly so i'm just going to add some of the worse pick up lines I have ever heard....well that I remember

I believe in reincarnation; where have you been all my past lives

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?

Are there any more at home like you?

Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet

Are you religious? [Why?] Because you're the answer to my prayers.

Do you have a map? [No, why?] Because I just got lost in your eyes.

Remember me? Oh, that's right, I've met you only in my dreams

If home is where the heart is, then my home is in you

Do you have a band-aid? [Why?] I hurt my knee when I fell for you.
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"]Everything I'm not makes me Everything I am[/FONT];)

Comment

• I think the number one indicator of a man's interest is his attitude toward sex.

If he's pushing it from the get go...that's all he wants. LOSE HIM!

If you go on a couple dates, and he's pushing it....that's all he wants. LOSE HIM!

A MAN WHO IS INTERESTED IN YOU WILL NOT PUSH SEX!

Feel out whether he is trying to get to know YOU, or if he is trying to DO YOU. Explain to him that you value your sexuality and you'd prefer that you two know eachother before you get physical. If he's worth it....HE WILL STICK AROUND!

Once again - WATCH what he does, take what he says with a grain of salt. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. TALK IS CHEAP. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!!

A man who is interested in you will:

Do what he says - call/text you when he said he was going to. If he doesn't, he's got a completely reasonable answer.

Will ask YOU out to do things....

Won't be glued to his phone/blackberry...

Won't disappear/reapper suddenly....

Will introduce you to his friends/family.....

Will offer to pay...

Will respect you....

A little self control and some self respect, ladies. If you don't demand it, who will?! I know you all have needs like us men. But the double standard exists. Men are kings if they hit it on the first date...unfortunately, women are s.

Comment

• I dont know if your being serious CW...

When it comes to men picking up women!

Pick up lines wont get you anywhere unless you are a confident man and have been with many women! Since 95% of men dont fall into this category then dont use them!

To succeed with women you have to STAND OUT and be emotionally stimulating! Which pick up lines are far from. As a man she will just categorize you with all the other men trying to get into her pants.

There is too much to talk about but as a standard. Stand out and stimulate as many emotions as possible.

Ive made women hate me and still get there number ie using jealousy as an emotional trigger.

When it comes to women picking up men!

Look your best! Men are like switches. You are either hot or not. There is no in between!

If we dont see ourselves having sex with you then we wont approach you. So look your best. That doesn't mean look cheap. It just means look attractive.

Your looks wont keep the guy, it will only have him interested in the beginning. The rest is your personality. Are you playful, witty, flirtatious....

Originally posted by OhThereYouAre View Post
        I think the number one indicator of a man's interest is his attitude toward sex.

If he's pushing it from the get go...that's all he wants. LOSE HIM!

If you go on a couple dates, and he's pushing it....that's all he wants. LOSE HIM!

A MAN WHO IS INTERESTED IN YOU WILL NOT PUSH SEX!
        Are you kidding me!

Are you telling me that women dont like sex!!!! Are you telling me that men have to pay there way into womens hearts... Ie. dinners, movies, gifts... etc.

This is pretty much the same advice that all men think will get the women.

Guess what. While your buying her dinners and nice gifts. She is paying for my meals and having sex with me.

Women are not a prize to be one. These dinner dates is the same thing every other guy thinks will get a girl to like him.

Are dinner dates emotionally stimulating? NO THERE NOT. You sit in front of each other awkwardly until the food comes. HOW ROMANTIC!

I wont go any further here.

Read up on DAVID DEANGELO!

live laugh and love
        Nice guys don't finish last, weak guys finish last.

Comment

• LiveLaughLove....smart women, women who value themselves, women who want more than just sex and a 2wk fling....real women ... appreciate the courting the dining the atmosphere and overall feel of it all. Its not about just sitting there while the meal comes, its getting to know that person and taking your time.

FAST women on the other hand...will allow you to do as you please as long as you are pleasing her....FAST women who are not secure in themselves or in their overall value as a woman (even though they may put on a frunt) will try to buy a mans attention and time...only to later cry about it behind doors in private or with other women of like quality
          [FONT="Book Antiqua"]Everything I'm not makes me Everything I am[/FONT];)

Comment

• This is a matter of what type of man you are dealing with and what kind of woman. LLL is right about standing out but what grabs me, may not be what grabs your attention. Our dear LLL and OG are of one type, OTYA is another.
            For both men and women what they are looking for in sex partner will not be as in depth as what is looked for life partner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Livelaughlove View Post
              To succeed with women you have to STAND OUT and be emotionally stimulating! Which pick up lines are far from. As a man she will just categorize you with all the other men trying to get into her pants.[/COLOR]

There is too much to talk about but as a standard. Stand out and stimulate as many emotions as possible.

Are you telling me that women dont like sex!!!! Are you telling me that men have to pay there way into womens hearts... Ie. dinners, movies, gifts... etc.

This is pretty much the same advice that all men think will get the women.

Guess what. While your buying her dinners and nice gifts. She is paying for my meals and having sex with me.

Women are not a prize to be one. These dinner dates is the same thing every other guy thinks will get a girl to like him.

Are dinner dates emotionally stimulating? NO THERE NOT. You sit in front of each other awkwardly until the food comes. HOW ROMANTIC!

I wont go any further here.

Read up on DAVID DEANGELO!

live laugh and love
              Like the original poster, WC asked for - I answered the question on how women can differentiate who is using them and who isn't.

Interesting, you said to stick out, you need to differentiate yourself from all the other dudes trying to get in their pants.

By showing interest in the woman, and not only her vagina, don't you think you are doing just that?

You're talking about how a man should pick up a woman. I'm talking about what a woman should look out for. By no means am I dictating my approach - I am telling women what signs will be there when a man does truly like them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ahryin View Post
                LiveLaughLove....smart women, women who value themselves, women who want more than just sex and a 2wk fling....real women ... appreciate the courting the dining the atmosphere and overall feel of it all. Its not about just sitting there while the meal comes, its getting to know that person and taking your time.
                NO!

What women want is NOT the dinner its the thought of being desired and wanted. However, In the mans eyes the dinner is an OBLIGATION in courtship. Its not because they want to take you to dinner its because they have no alternative so there suck wasting there money!

To an attractive women who goes on alot of dates. A dinner date is very common. Because of it it losses all of its appeal and is EXTREMELY BORING! However, if a girl doesn't get alot of approaches from men and is lonely then a fancy dinner date will impress her.

The DINNER DATE. It also sets the women as the prize. What it sub-communicates is that the man is paying (MEAL) for the womens time! If he is lucky maybe he can get a kiss at the end of the date!

Originally posted by Ahryin View Post
                FAST women on the other hand...will allow you to do as you please as long as you are pleasing her....FAST women who are not secure in themselves or in their overall value as a woman (even though they may put on a frunt) will try to buy a mans attention and time...only to later cry about it behind doors in private or with other women of like quality
                Wrong again!

Women of value know how they are, what they want and THEY EMBRACE IT. They dont need men to pay for there meals. Because a women loves sex and sleeps with a man on the first date does NOT make her a sl*t. Both men and women alike base a womens value on her looks the word Sl*t is just a way to tarnish her repuation and or value.

Live laugh and love

Comment

• Originally posted by OhThereYouAre View Post
                  Interesting, you said to stick out, you need to differentiate yourself from all the other dudes trying to get in their pants.

By showing interest in the woman, and not only her vagina, don't you think you are doing just that?
                  Im sorry I dont understand what your trying to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by OhThereYouAre View Post

Ok. I think I understand.

Yes a man should show interest in the women but by no means should he act as if he is beneath her.

-----------------------

As far as the question of how women can differentiate who is using them and who isn't.

First is to lose the mentality as if men are out to get you! Second is that he will naturally put you off if you sense he is into you just for sex. Im sure every women here has got the uneasy feeling from a mans advances.

Live laugh and love

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to kid grew up

Yep... teenagers want their space. They will engage when they need something LOL!

Find some other hobbies and interests aside from parenting....

Yesterday, 11:50 AM By EmptyNester
                    • kid grew up

my kid grew up too fast!
                      husband & I are parents to a teen-8th grader
                      I SO miss the young toddler years when we played all day- playdoh,...

Yesterday, 10:35 AM By amy40
                    • Reply to How to cope with great menstrual Pain?

If you feel up for it (and it would make total sense if you didn't) try masturbating -- an orgasm can sometimes (for some people) alleviate cramps. If...

Yesterday, 08:56 AM By Kayla Lords
                    • Reply to How to cope with great menstrual Pain?

When you experience cramps, consider taking a warm bath or applying a heating pad, hot water bottle, or heating pad because Heat can help relax the muscles...

11-30-2022, 10:33 PM By Ronit Raj
                    • Reply to My husband wants to watch me have sex with another man

I absolutely agree, Wednesday! These comments have been encouraging and supportive in every way possible. MOLLYBANKMENT, thanks so much for sharing the...

11-30-2022, 09:08 PM By Clarisse Q.

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• kid grew up

my kid grew up too fast!
                      husband & I are parents to a teen-8th grader
                      I SO miss the young toddler years when we played all day- playdoh,...

Yesterday, 10:35 AM By amy40
                    • purity culture

Does anybody think that purity culture is a form of abuse? I was raised in a southern baptist home and grew up in purity culture. Thankfully I never fell...

11-30-2022, 11:58 AM By victoriachan365
                    • permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

11-29-2022, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
                    • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

11-29-2022, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
                    • Holidays and new relationships

I know that every single couple approaches this topic, as well as their relationship, at their own pace. Since it's the holiday season in America, I'd...

11-28-2022, 06:03 PM By atskitty2
                    Working...
                    X