Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just feeling...IDK second class & unwanted

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just feeling...IDK second class & unwanted

...and having some jealousy issues with, of all people...my sister. (maybe thats normal! lol!)
    So heres the deal. Shes seeing someone. Kindof a FWB situation, but they are exclusive to each other in that manner...free to date whomever else though. But niether of them do because I think they're both ready to take it to the relationshp level. I'm totally single, just broke up from a short lived relationship and happy abput it.
    But, shes got this other guy interested and kinda chasing after her. To her defense, she didnt try for it. It just kinda happened. But, shes not interested in him in the least & he has no clue. and, she lets him chase anyway. Kinda leading him on, I guess, IMO. he doesnt know about the other guy shes (edit) because She wont tell him.

just so happens, I find this guy REALLY attractive and he is SO my type. Hes not her type at all. While I'm energetic and outgoing, I tend to be a little more reserved. Shes totally outgoing and on the primiscuious side. Im not, which I feel is extrodinarily special. Especially for someone like him, who I can tell, isnt either. Hes the reclusive type. Friendly, but not the kind to just talk to any stranger standing there. I get along wth that type!! They intrigue me! She gets frustrated with that personality.
    Shes said numerous times...'I totally need to hook you and him up you would get along so well!!' Tried last night. All his attention seemed to be focused on her, so kindof a big dissapointment. I just gave up trying because, whats the point?

Of course, as it goes with most sibs, I've always been a little jealous of her anyway. I truley love her, dont get me wrong. But shes the older sis, we're very close in age.

So I'm just kinda feeling brushed aside and frustrated. I kinda had high hopes, i'll admit. Shes totally leading on this good guy, whom I would love to have a chance with. I've told her she needs to tell him about the other guy. Just say shes not interested in more than friends...in a respectful way, of course. She just kinda brushes that off. Honesltly, i think she just enjoys having someone else chasing after her and spend money on her. And that would be ok, i guess, if he was the player type, but hes the type that would be heartbroken & totally dissapointed if she lets it go on and lets him believe he has a chance, then drops the bomb.
    guh. IDK. Any comments are welcome. Im kinda feeling down in the dumps & maybe just needed to get this off my chest.

thanks for reading
    Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 05-02-2011, 01:08 AM. Reason: Cannot go behind the profanity filter
    "Say what you mean, and mean what you say. Because those who mind dont matter, and those who matter dont mind"
    ~ Dr. Suess

• Honey, it's not success and you are a failure that is what you are thinking huh

It's that she is carefree not ready for a relationship unless she likes the person and her FWB may be the one, but look what she did? She tried to set you up with the other guy...She's a good sister, and you need to see that naturally if he has the hots for her he won't even look at anyone sweet heart it's not you

What you need to do is look in the mirror and stop comparing and see the beauty in your self and you prob want a guy to want, like you you prob don't want a FWB's situation as you are different so time therefore is what is going to happen it takes more time that's all.

I bet you are full of love and just in a hurry to get there and give and receive

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• bumping..
      PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• It sounds like he is attracted to your sister's type A personality. I think, to get him to notice you, you will have to have some of the type A personality, probably by chasing him. Maybe tell him that you and he are going on a date, no ifs, ands or buts. Make sure you pick a day that he has free. Maybe tell him you two can talk about your sister, but make sure you limit it on the date. Be the initiator.
        I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
        Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Thanks for your kind words!! Im not hung up on it, (or him). Think I'll just move along and find someone who wants me for...me!
          "Say what you mean, and mean what you say. Because those who mind dont matter, and those who matter dont mind"
          ~ Dr. Suess

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to LIES

amy40 I'm curious how you can tell they're lying and know this with any degree of certainty?...

Yesterday, 01:37 PM By atskitty2
          • Reply to LIES

I don't tend to lie as such: but I will tactfully tell the truth/bend the truth, so as to not hurt the other person's feelings. Sometimes you HAVE to...

Yesterday, 09:05 AM By Popcorn&Candy
          • Reply to LIES

I'm an open book person & feel compelled to "confess" things to husband like if I think some man I saw is good-looking, lol

08-02-2020, 10:23 AM By amy40
          • Reply to Have You Heard Of An Amicable Divorce? Let's Discuss.

I agree 100%. I wished many times that my parents had just divorced and moved on. I think my mother would be miserable regardless, but I think Dad could...

08-02-2020, 04:22 AM By atskitty2
          • Reply to Pre Mature Ejaculation problem

Welcome to Women's Health Interactive Forums. Could you go into the details a bit more? Not just the physical aspects but also how you relate to each...

07-30-2020, 03:44 PM By jns

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X