Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update!!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update!!

The end of January has come, and Next week marks four whole months with my man! This is the LONGEST normal relationship Ive ever had.

After a crazy ordeal with a psycho friend, I called him bawling my eyes out, begging him to come home from work. He did.

He met my aunt during the weekend...she likes him! So now my dad, step-mom, sisters, brother, grandma and work crew all like him. It means a lot that my family likes him. If they didnt...I wouldnt be with him (My family is everything to me.)

He 's taken me to Sephora. He literally had to drag me in there. I was telling him I could go get a cheap round brush from Shoppers drug mart instead of a pricey store, but he insisted. And then he told me to grab new make-up too. The point of me mentioning this story is just the fact that he WILLINGLY went into a girl-focused store, and didnt complain about it at all. Ive never had a man like this!

I mean, even my cat likes him...and my cat hates everyone. lol

Okay...now heres the big news...

get readyyyyy...

He's moving in with me. After really thinking about it, and asking myself some hard questions Ive come to the conclusion that this is the right move for both him and I. Hes always here anyways, he has no furniture, he keeps me safe, etc etc.

So why not let the guy move in. No relationship is ever going to be all sunshine and rainbows 24/7. I cant like him ALL the time, but that doesnt change the fact that I love him all the time. So Im happy that this is happening.

Here's to a new beginning
    The children almost broken by the world become the adults most likely to change it
    -PostSecret

• He stepped up big time in your crisis and so did his boss. Make sure you thank his boss.

If the cat likes him, what's not to like?

Congratulation on this big step. Best of luck!
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• That's what I was thinking.

Any guy that comes to your aid, when a crisis is there, is a real man He must love you

I'm happy for you sunshine.
      PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Lol I swear, domestic animals have a sense about people. If there is something off about a person, that doesn't sit right, somehow they can tell even before we can.

Congrats Ace! Here's to a happy future together.

Comment

• I approve. For now. Lol!!! Just kidding, congrats girl, it's a big step and it sounds like a good one.
          "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• lol Thanks everybody!

I can only imagine I will be posting on here in the near future about laundry issues, or what to do when his dumb jokes get to be enough...lol. I juuuust kiddin!!

At the end of the day, I love him. love love love this man. And Im excited that we are intertwining our lives
            The children almost broken by the world become the adults most likely to change it
            -PostSecret

Comment

• That is fantastic news!! Glad to hear things are going really well with you Hope your new beginning is full of lots of happy moments
              [COLOR="Magenta"]If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.
              -Andy Rooney[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]It is discouraging how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit.--Noel Coward [/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Live your life and forget your age. --Norman Vincent Peale[/COLOR]

Comment

• My then girlfriends cats liked me too, we have now been married for twelve years and have never been happier!! All our best two you and your fella!

Comment

• Thanks guys!

I wasnt going to say anything but....we went into a jewelery store the other day. He asked me a peculiar question while over at the engagement rings. "If you could have any ring, which would you have?"...I picked one out, and we both laughed, going back to finding a new chain for my locket. I was talking with a salesperson, and noticed that my boyfriend had disappeared...I caught him taking an info packet about the ring I picked out. I immediately turned back around, and acted like I saw nothing..Maybe Im just working myself up over ssomething I know nothing about?
                  -PostSecret

Comment

• Hmm.....
                    I wear something Really Nice on Valentines Day .. And bring some Tissues in your Purse .. lol
                    It's Only 14 days away and I'd get him something Really Special for V-day, just in case .. lol

Comment

• I have a huge Valentines day thing planned for him...Im making his gift (paper roses with lyrics on them from our favorite sappy songs), his favorite meal (steak...go figure), and ....ya...sex. quite dumb, but I dont make a lot of money, and my budget is tight...sucks but oh well
                      -PostSecret

Comment

• Good for you-!

I just love love-!!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                        X