Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i cant stop sleeping with men

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i cant stop sleeping with men

EDIT LINK)there this is how bad i have got im sleeping with around 3 guys a day just cant help it something tells me i need to be shagged but only with diff guys i only like new men any ideas how i can stop
    Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 06-12-2012, 02:07 AM.

• I am sure you are more than aware we would edit that link.

We have members as young as 14 come to us for help.

So, why do "you" think you are doing it. No self esteem naturally is the first reason, why don't you tell us your background starting from your childhood ..

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• You need to realize that YOU deserve more than that.
      You deserve to be held...not just used for a good time, which is probably what is going to be happening to you.
      Respect yourself. It's okay to have fun. Just do not let anyone use you.
      AND, a better option, you have a hand go buy a dildo or something. Could save you the risk of pregnancy, hurt, or STD.
      "Hurt myself again today and the worst part is there's no one else to blame."

Comment

• People can become addicted to sex the same way they become addicted to other things. I have no problem with someone who has sex with a lot of partners if they are taking reasonable precautions and IF they are enjoying it. If they are unhappy about their own behavior, then I would suggest therapy.

Comment

• Your body has became addicted to the hormones released from having sex with guys, but you do not seem to have many bonding hormones being released. The bonding hormones would make it so you wanted only a single guy in most cases. There is probably a feeling of conquest that also propels this behavior with it's own set of hormones.
          I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
          Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X