Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Do! or not To Do??

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Do! or not To Do??

Hi!

I have a boyfriend his name is Jay-Jay but we all call him Jay! We have a awesome relationship we talk all the time about literally anything and EVERYTHING!! He keeps me happy but yet sometimes I'm off for no apparent reason! His ex keeps bothering us both! And she's driving us apart! If there is any absolutely any advice I'd apprieciate it a ton!

Thank you all
    Alexandra!

• What do you mean by she's bothering you both? What does she do?

Comment

• Keeps calling, texts comes to our house swears me for dating him and same to him

Comment

• Block her number, don't let her through the door, if she sticks around, call the cops. Drop her from your life and move on.

Comment

• That is harassment. Please don't stoop to her level by responding negatively. I know that seems like the thing to do (get angry and retaliate), but it's not. Your best bet is to stay classy.

Flat out tell her that she's harassing you and it MUST stop or you will be contacting the police with all her texts/phone calls, and a log of her visits and what she said. Block her # from your phones if you are able. If she shows up again at your house, follow through with the cops. It shouldn't take more than one visit from the police on her doorstep to make her knock it off.

How old are you? If you're minors, you need to get adults/parents involved.

Comment

• How long have you two been together?

Not that it matters.. Tell your man that ex's are ex's for a reason and she is not allowed to come over anymore....

He has to man up now.. He is with you.
            PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X