Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally some Peace

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally some Peace

I am new to this board and I find it very refreshing all the honest answers that I have been reading...So a little about me..I am 32 and I have 2 small kids..they are truly amazing people
    I recently I mean as of TODAY have decided to stop seeing my FWB of and on for the past 3 years..man it was hard because I considered him to be on of my very best friends. However I see it for what it clearly is..I know I am a catch he is seeing several other woman and I just cannot get down like that..anymore I thought we could have an open relationship and I was okay with it but I am not he won't change nor do I want to change him I just want to be happy. I am happy with our friendship and that is where it is going to stay.

I have to admit I was scared of leaving him and never feeling again, why I don't know. I have had a string of bad relationships (if you want to call them that) so I know that finding a man comes easy..with him it was different...he was my friend but I realized that he can still be my friend and me still maintain boundaries..and love myself.

So today I said no to him for the first time in 3 years I said no because of something I read on this board..we were suppose to go to a couples dinner and they cancelled so i asked if wanted to hang out any way..he said yes but gave me timeline of his night I just chose to say no never mind...it felt forced..and I can no longer look like a desperate needy girl because I am not..I am an amazing woman..

• That's the spirit, hon. Girl-power ....we're taking over the world, one woman at a time!

(Actually we're just taking our place in the world like we should, but "taking over" sounds cooler. )
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• That's right girl! This made me smile and feel very positive. Thanks for sharing and stay on track!

Comment

• Totally awesome! Good for you! Love hearing stories of women loving themselves!
        ~Catwoman~

Comment

• You deserve the very best, and should demand it

Good for you!

Comment

• thanks..its been hard..but i have not seen him in a week we text no phone calls though...i have to admit i want to see him and he has asked a couple times but I have said no I think i am beginning to get scared again...but I am still holding on...thanks loves for your support

Comment

• Stay strong. You deserve so much more!
              ~Catwoman~

Comment

• Beautiful Avatar such an awesome smile.

You know when you start to walk your own path and believe, and you do Then, you start to find out who you are, what you want, what you will and won't accept and in that, peace and such happiness and guess what happens after that? Someone to love that loves you back.

Keep going....
                PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Thank You all..soooooooo drum roll...I caved in twice..saw him thought I could handle it but I couldn't lol..we were intimate and boy does he have game..just gonna start over this time not respond to his text I am soo done..I deserve better..and if you can't give me better then I have now step off..we can resume our friendship later..

Comment

• Ah! Ya caved!!
                    That's OK girl...ya slipped, but try again!!

Comment

• Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
                      Ah! Ya caved!!
                      That's OK girl...ya slipped, but try again!!
                      I did..I think it was because we truely are friends however I need time to be able to cut of the sexual relationship and it wasn't him that initiated the sex hahaa..oh well I deleted him once a gain and blocked his number I will give it 3 weeks

Comment

• Funny how our sex drives work. It might go better if you find someone to stand in for him.
                        [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• Originally posted by jen1447 View Post
                          Funny how our sex drives work. It might go better if you find someone to stand in for him.
                          haha..would be nice but think I am gonna sit down for a while I am sooo picky...

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                          X