Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My sweetie's coming home!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sweetie's coming home!

I'm beyond excited that my sweetie's coming home soon! He could come as early as Saturday, but the "winter storm watch" in the central US will probably delay him a day.
    I have been up until just today worried sick about him coming home and us not interacting in the same way, or even in a good way at all, but somehow tonight my fears are just nearly gone.
    I do have some worries about the sex life, though :// I don't want to put the pressure on him; that's not fair. I've got all my sexy underwear clean and ready anyways
    Of course, there's a sort of question to be asked here ... I've always been really tiny inside and had problems with sex, and since it's been a 2-month dry spell I'm sort of nervous about feeling pain, or him not being able to hold out long enough for it to be great reunion sex. I'm thinking of just treating him to a blow job our first night back together, sort of to get us both back into the swing.
    Comments or advice would be greatly appreciated
    <center><i>Nature gives us shapeless shapes,<br>Clouds and waves and flame,<br>But human expectation is that love remains the same,<br>And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.</i><br><a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/register.php">Register</a>|<a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/members/little.html">Contact Admin</a>|<a href="mailto:support*womens-health.com?subject=Forum Contact">Email Admin</a></center>

• Yay for you and your sweetheart! I'm happy you get to see each other....and get some action.

I'm very small too and what I've found is that going VERY slow in the beginning, until he's in there and you're ready helps. Also, you may want to get some lubrication on hand just in case.

Have a fun time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Little View Post
      I'm beyond excited that my sweetie's coming home soon! He could come as early as Saturday, but the "winter storm watch" in the central US will probably delay him a day.
      I have been up until just today worried sick about him coming home and us not interacting in the same way, or even in a good way at all, but somehow tonight my fears are just nearly gone.
      I do have some worries about the sex life, though :// I don't want to put the pressure on him; that's not fair. I've got all my sexy underwear clean and ready anyways
      Of course, there's a sort of question to be asked here ... I've always been really tiny inside and had problems with sex, and since it's been a 2-month dry spell I'm sort of nervous about feeling pain, or him not being able to hold out long enough for it to be great reunion sex. I'm thinking of just treating him to a blow job our first night back together, sort of to get us both back into the swing.
      Comments or advice would be greatly appreciated
      Don't stress. Have fun! No need to plan anything - do whatever seems right at the moment. If he doesn't last long enough, wait a bit and do it again (repeat as necessary <g>).

Comment

• YEA! I know you're excited and maybe a little nervous but don't worry, things will fall into place and you will have a wonderful time.
        There is a method to my madness ........ I just haven't found it yet.

Comment

• I probably should just let whatever happens happen ... he tells me that all the time about life in general ... but I've got lots of extra time on my hands, no matter how much I work or how many classes I've got, so I'm a worrier!
          Well, I'm going away for the weekend to a party with some of his friends ... and he's either going to show up there or come home in the next few days ... I can't wait!!
          Thanks for the help everyone, and I'll talk to you all again after the weekend!
          <center><i>Nature gives us shapeless shapes,<br>Clouds and waves and flame,<br>But human expectation is that love remains the same,<br>And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.</i><br><a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/register.php">Register</a>|<a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/members/little.html">Contact Admin</a>|<a href="mailto:support*womens-health.com?subject=Forum Contact">Email Admin</a></center>

Comment

• Congratulations on your sweetie coming home, that's good news.

I'm happy for you, but I'm afraid I don't have any advice.
            Besides, I think everyone else pretty much covered it.

Take care.

Comment

• He's home <3 He came to the party and surprised me. We talked about a lot of things that needed to be talked about ... largely concerning our lack of communication.
              Nothing sexual has come up, but I'm just going to let that take its own time. It's much easier to be patient when he's here to put my arms around.
              Just wanted to give an update ... thank you, everybody.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
              X