Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Men are confusing wat will i do!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men are confusing wat will i do!!!!

okay well there is dis guy his a lady's man i think!!! well i was out one night nd i ws wivth him im only young so it didnt go far! but we have so much chemistry!! his unbelievable best kisser ever nd he acted like he liked me asked me 4 my number so i had to take his because his battery was dead, but as we went outside of the nightclub he ws a completly different person it ws like i didnt exist im friendly with his friends even had a long relationship with one of them never knew they wer friends tho until after, so he told me earlier on to text him the next day so i texted him late the next day which i really sudnt ave cos i got no reply, so i was out another night saw him nd all what i wanted was him i tried to make him jelous and i was dancina wiv his friend bt i still didnt exisit so dat was it, i started to move on for a few months until last night wen i was out he cam on to me and i ws being cool and doing all da right moves but at the end i jst cud not resist and i thought it would b different this time we had such a good time dancing all night and his jst so HOT!!! but i resisted i didnt let him take advantage cos im a girl with respect for myself!!! so we were outside havin fun we stood in a place wer we cud have eachother all to ourselves he acted like it ws da 1st time i ever was with him and he was amazing !!! he was jst holding me and it just felt so right, he asked me 4 my number again like he never knew me so then we decided to go back 2 da fast food place we wer holding hands and everthing until we got to the door he let go of mi hand and completly ignored me nd he acted like i didnt exisit again! and in fairness he does not really have anyting 2 be ashamed of cos im not "ugly" r nytin nd im a nice person, so please help me i dont no what to think i cnt get him out of my head again, i dont no if he likes me r not i dont no anytin i cnt read a guys mind!!! wat do ye tnk?????
    Last edited by sweetie90; 12-28-2007, 02:09 PM.

• i think you need to buy a few vowels..i could only understand about 1/2 of your post..
    [I]a smart man learns from his mistakes..a wise man learns from the mistakes of others..[/I]

Comment

• its writing in texting form haha

Comment

• Right okay i edited and wrote proper english can you read it now?? haha

Comment

• lady's man

Originally posted by sweetie90 View Post
          Right okay i edited and wrote proper english can you read it now?? haha
          You all gave me the laugh of the day! I can't stop laughing.

Hahahahaha!!!

Comment

• omg shut up!!!lol i need advice

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetie90 View Post
              Right okay i edited and wrote proper english can you read it now?? haha
              yes i can..thank you..not trying to put down your writing syyle, but when posts are rather lengthy, sometimes i just skip over them, especially when someone is using a 18 letter alphabet..if you're looking for advice be as clear as possible..no offense meant "sweetie90"..
              [I]a smart man learns from his mistakes..a wise man learns from the mistakes of others..[/I]

Comment

• hahaha okay no offense taken so ya got ny advice??

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetie90 View Post
                  hahaha okay no offense taken so ya got ny advice??
                  sounds like he is trying to be super cool in case he runs into some of his male friends..some guys don't like their buds to see them holding hands with a girl..it makes them appear to be tied down, when in fact they may be telling their buds that they are a player..that's my take on the situation..good luck "sweetie90"..hope this helps some..

Comment

• ya i'd say u are right thank you, aswell as that my ex is best mates with alot of his friends! so what do you think i should do next will i just not bother with him for being such an *******??...but the problem is i do like him well...from what i heard it's all in the kiss haha its just.. i never had dat much chemistry with someone before

Comment

• don't give up on him just yet..since you seem to really like him, give him a little while longer to find out what a great girl you are..if he continues to ignore you in front of friends, then look for some one else..you WILL find other guys with whom you have chemistry..find some one who proudly holds your hand when he is with his friends..that's the kind of man you REALLY deserve..good luck..

Comment

• Thank you 4 da advice bt n its sur bt ive actually found al da rit answers

Comment

• For sure dont stress yourself out about this guy take it slow and see what happens, in the meantime dont let him see it bothers you and dont let thinking about being with him hold you back

Dont write like that when people you do not know can read it... some abbreviations are ok but that looks really awful..Im not trying to be mean just a little bit of advise and that really goes for everyone that types like that it seems like you cant spell or speak proper english..
                          [♥]Jessica Dawn[♥]

Comment

• HA thank you for the advice!!! yeah it was my plan to make him know that it doesn't bother me, until my cousin went up to him drunk one night and called him a prick and said my name proudly saying " you left her like she didnt exist" and i went over to my cousin talking to her when she told me what happened he was standing near by and gave me a blank look he wasn't ********ed off at me tho he seemed of but i was so embarassed, I'am friends with his friends so they asked me to go dancing with them, He was there so i just said happy new year to him he said it back and asked me to come dancing i went dancing but not with him ! but i'm going to pretend now that nothin happened next time and act cool about it...we shall see

Comment

• Ahh gotta love how friends and family make it worse when they think they are helping you out or defending you
                              Well good luck to you girl and good to you for ignoring him like he did you show him how it feels and Im pretty sure he will come back around!
                              [♥]Jessica Dawn[♥]

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X