Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facial Hair

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facial Hair

Ok Ladies
    I know it's completely subjective - each man's facial structure & lines lend themselves to enhancement with facial hair or not. So this is a general question about whether you like a clean-shaven face, a little rough stubbly look or a full beard?
    I like some facial hair. I like a well-groomed, well-chosen bit of hair on my man's face. I see some clean-shaven beauties, but most often the ones who catch my eye have a little something.
    What's your preference?

• I like all-over stubble, but neatly trimmed - no lower neck hair, cheek hair, etc. Not coincidentally the BF keeps his like that. Clean-shaven can look really good imo but it lacks that "I might be a bit of a bad boy" look, no matter what else he's got going on. Full beards - just no. I guess maybe a half-beard could be cool if they kept it under control, 1/4 inch hair at most.
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• I like clean shaven, when I was with guys, some stubble would leave a rash on the inside of my thighs

Comment

• It's not just facial structure that matters. I would actually say that it's how the hair grows that has a bigger impact. I know this comes off as metro, but how the guy wears hair on his head and what he's wearing also matters (specifically the color of what he's wearing). For example, in another thread I mentioned I was going to wear crazy spikes to work. A hair style like that comes off as a little boyish and would not look good with stubble... So you got to shave.

I go through cycles with my facial hair. I shave against the grain so the shave is real close (and makes it last), and then shave again 4-5 days later. I'll line up the facial hair in between shaves like Jen said so there is no hair on the cheek. However, I don't do the thin line thing with facial hair (like a thin line along the lowest part of the jaw).

Patti, if it's being done right, the guy's facial hair should not give you a rash. If you're ever with a guy again, maybe have him use hair conditioner then

Edit: I think a 1/4 inch is pretty long for facial hair. I do not think mine gets that long on the 5th day (that is, the 5th day after shaving against the grain). That's another thing I ought to measure... Still have never measured my penis lmao.
        [B]"Are you serious? You're [i]bleeping[/I] THAT girl?"[/B][B] - [COLOR="#B22222"]jen1447[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

• hair conditioner on his face ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Sum
            Still have never measured my penis lmao.
            Seriously? I thought the gym coach showed you all how in Freshman phys. ed lol. btw now we're all waiting to hear your number.
            [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• Yeah, fess up

Comment

• I honestly don't plan to measure. Looks average from the looks of it

And yea, conditioner works when I shave, so it should work for oral?

What do you guys think about tattoos?
                [B]"Are you serious? You're [i]bleeping[/I] THAT girl?"[/B][B] - [COLOR="#B22222"]jen1447[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

• Originally posted by Patti-here View Post
                  hair conditioner on his face ??
                  I think I get your confusion now... I meant that when the guy showers, have him put conditioner on his facial hair. I'd imagine it works. I don't know. Or, if your ever with a guy again, ask Jen what her guy does to not scratch her? I'd imagine if her guy gave her a rash even once she would dump him on the spot.

Comment

• Conditioner is actually good for any kind of hair, yeah. But I don't have issues on my skin as long as his facial hair stays stubble length. (He's not one of those steel bristle brush course hair guys.) If it grows out a bit it becomes irritating tho, so he's not allowed to do that. He has to trim every day basically to keep it just right for me.

Tattoos - no. They always just look like scars or disfiguration to me.

Comment

• Well, a quarter inch isn't stubble. That's pretty long.

Comment

• Yeah - I was talking about looks there. There are different stages that seem to work or not work against skin tho ....stubble works, beyond stubble doesn't, half-beard works again (or can if conditioned), full beard no. Not sure why that is.

Comment

• I may just have very sensitive skin on my inner thighs, I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything.

Comment

• A little ink is fine, depending on where and what. I don't like the "ink is a way of life" mentality that's so popular now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patti-here View Post
                              I may just have very sensitive skin on my inner thighs, I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything.
                              Aw, c'mon p-dizzle. I know your going through a turbulent time but what happened to the Patti that has a lot of brass for someone her size.

Don't try to convince yourself you're a doormat... you may just end up believing it. Don't say sorry for something that you shouldn't be sorry for

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X