Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He flirted with me and just told me he had a gf he's gonna dump:what to think? Help

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He flirted with me and just told me he had a gf he's gonna dump:what to think? Help

We work together(both 22) & spend a lot of time together every day, quite logically. He is gentle, a genuine guy, he walks me every evening to my bus stop, sometimes he even makes a detour and walk for hours to keep talking. He knows the area better than me so he shows me around, we have lunch together etc. He's had flirty gestures(putting his hand on my lower back, when he hugs me goodbye he lingers a bit and has soft eyes, once or twice he even softly kissed my cheek... we do kiss cheeks sometimes in my region, but we "fake" it and kiss the air, and it's what he did at the beginning, before he started actually putting his lips on my cheek and kissing it quite softly and slowly...), he compliments me sometimes and he seems caring (the other day he went ou without telling t to buy me coffee as i was tired) etc. We get along well, talk a lot, including about relationships, he never mentionned a girlfriend... but on Friday night as we were leaving work and walking as usual, i asked him what he was gonna do that evening. At first he said he was gonna meet with some friends, but after walking a few more minutes, he confessed to me that he actually had an appointment with his gf to dump her cause he he didn't love her anymore and he needed to have the honesty to do it. I was shocked, he never mentionned her. They've been together 2 years apparently. But still, before meeting her he spent 2 hours with me. But what should I think of that? Why did he delibarately not mention her?

Doesn't it look like he tried to hint interest, or even court me ? I didn't see this coming at all. I'm very confused now.

• Clem23--

This is the identical post as one made by Nina18 on September 13. Did you not like the advice given? Why the change in user names?
    "The only consistent feature of all of your dissatisfying relationships is you." Despair.com "Dysfunction"

Comment

• I've bumped your old thread, Nina, I assume you forgot your password and couldn't log in, please go to that thread.

This thread is closed.
      PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• https://www.womens-health.com/boards...ed-i-didn.html
        PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X