Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to bag this boy!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to bag this boy!!!

Hey yes!! im back i really do have a problem i get attached to fellas so easily im a bit of a dreamer yano what i mean haha!!
    well ha i kind of randomly met a new fella! one night after a nightclub i was in the chippy with all the girls and this really cute fella was sitting next to us so i dunno how it happened but i started chatting to him, and he seemed really nice so i was with him for a while outside i had a good laugh this boy actually has personality! i told him the truth about what grade i was in im finished school in 1 more year and his in his 1st year of college, we hit it off and he took my number he waited 5 days to text me and he was giving me all x's so anyway i text back and we were talking 4 only a while and he would just stop texting so that was okay. he didnt text me next time 4 another week he textd me at 4 in da morning cause he was bored and wanted to talk to me i text him back the next day but we were only talkin 4 a small while and he stoped texting again then i waited for a week 2 text him and i got no reply.
    His on bebo so at the start i added him and he wrote on my friend story that fate brought us together but i dont no weither he was taking the ******** or not!!i wrote something funny to annoy him lke sorry i dont no you or just take the ******** out of him cheekly anyway he comented back and now all he ever does is talk to me on bebo i think his phone is broken cause i was being noisy reading other comments from people which is what bebo is for haha and i read a comment and he was sending a picture of another girl for his friend to check her out to see wat he thinks of her and its def not me!!
    So what do you think i should do?? Should i stick around or play hard to get i want him to want me hahaha i dont want to be the bit on the side who is always there for a chat! but if i stay away im afraid he could start something new with this girl and i could lose him. Am i over analysing??and aswell his after taking my mind off the other boy on my last post or am i moving on to quickly, my main problem is im i can't not text someone i have to stay in bed now because im sick with the flu and im just so bored what do ye think?? Am i obssesed over fellas haha xxxxx
    Last edited by sweetie90; 01-15-2008, 03:46 AM. Reason: bad typing

• Seriously I couldnt understand hardly any of that?!
    I will offer you any advise I can if you just help me out a bit lol
    [♥]Jessica Dawn[♥]

Comment

• Oh and you are boy crazy but thats ok lol
      [♥]Jessica Dawn[♥]

Comment

• Why can't people use proper english when typing anymore?!

Anyway, yes, I agree you are obsessing. Just cool out and if he calls then he calls. If you really want to see him more then call him up (DON'T TEXT) and ask if he'd like to go out for a bite to eat. If he blows you off, then he's not interested and you can move on.

Good luck.

Comment

• Not to get off topic, or provoke any arguments, but whenever I read anything like this, with, as said above, unproper English, I can't help but think of a scene in Anchorman when Ron Burgundy's dog Baxter barks and he replies, "You know I don't speak Spanish!" I'll even accept "cause" over "cos". Que?

Comment

• Okay, seriously, that was painful read. The only thing that got me through it was training in phonetics. Extensive training.
            Don't give this guy the time of day! He's just playing around. Don't get attached. Play hard to get if you want to take the time to do so, but don't worry about him even for a minute.
            <center><i>Nature gives us shapeless shapes,<br>Clouds and waves and flame,<br>But human expectation is that love remains the same,<br>And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.</i><br><a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/register.php">Register</a>|<a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/members/little.html">Contact Admin</a>|<a href="mailto:support*womens-health.com?subject=Forum Contact">Email Admin</a></center>

Comment

• Any guy who calls you at 4am after not calling your for a long time doesn't respect you.

I agree with the others- if you want opinions, please write in English. It's just annoying to try and fugure out what you are saying.

Comment

• Apparently it was a major problem that kids wrote in text speak when writing their exams...

Please, please use paragraphs. Like this.

It also kind of sounds like this should be a gossiping chat you have with your friends.

As for phoning at 4, I don't know. Don't close the book on that account though. He may just have been in the mood to talk to you, it means ignoring social boundries not disrespect.

Comment

• whats bebo?
                  [&hearts;]Jessica Dawn[&hearts;]

Comment

• oooh hey that isnt blacked at work

Comment

• Chippy? Whats a chippy?

Comment

• I meant blocked oops

Comment

• haha a chippy is like a fast food place

Comment

• where do you live? I have never heard of chippy's either lol! It makes me kinda hungry though HA HA J/K

Comment

• I think chippy is what the english call french fries.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X