Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few questions about girls...(i'm a guy)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions about girls...(i'm a guy)

First is what are girls more attracted to? A guys face or figure/body?

Another question is on flirting and knowing whether or not a girl likes me or not.

Basically i met her earlier thus week, and since then we've been talking more and more, i know the usual signs of someone liking you but are their any that i'm missing? Help appreciated.

• Originally posted by Crawf View Post

Another question is on flirting and knowing whether or not a girl likes me or not.

Basically i met her earlier thus week, and since then we've been talking more and more, i know the usual signs of someone liking you but are their any that i'm missing? Help appreciated.
    Each "girl" is different to be honest. Some like their "butts", some their "eyes" the way they walk, their witty sense of humor which they didn't expect, so you need to ask yourself, "what did you do, say, wear, when you met her and what have other girls told you that they would say is an attraction physically. Or, truthfully, don't even ask yourself the question, let alone anyone else. Ask her, if you get together as it's all about that person at that time.

Trust me you will know if the girl likes you or not.

Flirting is usually something obvious. It could be a smile at a girl, just a brief one, then look away, only to then glance for a quick second, and smile again, a few minutes later.

It's not a direct comment, it could be a line such as " nice top the colour suits you, followed by a " yep, smile. I always prefer if a comment is made that the man, then looks away and ignores me as then i think, wait a minute?

Hope that helps
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Originally posted by CHANDLERS WISH View Post
      Each "girl" is different to be honest.
      I agree. I'm like a guy that's confident in himself. Not too much though because then he's "********y". lol But def. into a guy that marches to the beat of his own drummer.

As far as physical goes... I usually pay attention to weird parts like wrists, hands, hair and body hair. lol

So basically just be yourself. It's better to be liked for who you are then who you aren't.

Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeeBeee View Post
        As far as physical goes... I usually pay attention to weird parts like wrists, hands, hair and body hair. lol
        I thought I was the only one that had a thing for guys with pretty hands.

My boyfriend has such pretty hands/fingers. Sometimes I just sit and hold his hands and play with his fingers.

I think I just let out one of my weird quirks.
        There is a method to my madness ........ I just haven't found it yet.

Comment

True true.... each girl is different.....
          There’s the quite ones the crazy ones the a-o-k ones the ones that look cute and are so dumb but at the end we are all girls.....

as for your question in reality you wont ever get a good responds girls look into so many different details that the 2 that you mention turn into 20….

As for me I always seem to like a guy by its “good” smell and the way they dress and of course the “face” and “body”….. but out of all the ones I mention I love the way a man thinks about girls…. They have to have the correct responds to be able to have me.

i'm 22 and trust me looking for the "Mr.right" is just as hard as it is for you...crazy world huh...

The best advice I can give you is to just be your self and always talk to a girl with your heart and I’m pretty sure you’ll get the right girl… Good Luck!

Comment

I agree with most of the other posters each girl/woman is attracted to different things if the woman. Most women who are very attractive seem to choose a guy of EQUAL attractiveness . A not so attractive woman seems to end up nwith the plainer not good looking guy and she would tell you things that were nice about his personality thats why she picked him but its usually because handsome guy would be out of reach if you understand . so it generally goes a good looking couple a not so good looking couple !! if you understand my meaning . sometimes older guys end up with very young women and thats usually because that woman is loooking for father figure or the guy has a considerable amount of money ...just the way life goes . but personally i have a preferance for dark/brown eyes on a guy and black hair and high cheekbones . a small butt and a flat stomach is nice and a wide uppper back and a good pair of shoulders on him a strong man.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeeBeee View Post
              I agree. I'm like a guy that's confident in himself. Not too much though because then he's "********y". lol But def. into a guy that marches to the beat of his own drummer.

So basically just be yourself. It's better to be liked for who you are then who you aren't.

Good luck!

How true, why be liked for someone that you are not?

Never looked at the hands you and Fallen1, but why not?

I like looking deep into the eyes, but then that may be naughty as that may just be plain looking at the sensual, could have said "d" but well can't...

Comment

• If she likes you she will let you know. If you want to know immediately ask her out for drinks if the drinks are going well order an appetizer. If that goes well ask her out again.

Comment

i know the usual signs of someone liking you but are their any that i'm missing? Help appreciated.
                  Tell us the "usual signs" that you know, and we'll tell you some you might have missed

Comment

• Originally posted by MoveOnIn View Post
                    If she likes you she will let you know. If you want to know immediately ask her out for drinks if the drinks are going well order an appetizer. If that goes well ask her out again.
                    Every girl IS diff..cuz that doesnt work for me..or my friends.
                    If a guy asks me out without even knowing my name, that kinda weirds me out. Im like "wait a sec..u dont even know what to call me!"

The best way, "I" think, is to look at her body language, is it directed towards you? Is she smiling or leaning in and being or at least acting like she's interested in what you're saying? Is she laughing at your semi funny joke?
                    Cuz I'll tell you this, when I dont like a guy, I dont even really look at his eyes. i look everywhere else.

If she keeps eye contact, thats ONE way of knowing.

-The Orbess
                    "Only one love, never two loves baby. One is enough and it's driving me crazy!"

-Orbital's "Funny Break, One is Enough"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Orbess View Post
                      Every girl IS diff..cuz that doesnt work for me..or my friends.
                      If a guy asks me out without even knowing my name, that kinda weirds me out. Im like "wait a sec..u dont even know what to call me!"

The best way, "I" think, is to look at her body language, is it directed towards you? Is she smiling or leaning in and being or at least acting like she's interested in what you're saying? Is she laughing at your semi funny joke?
                      Cuz I'll tell you this, when I dont like a guy, I dont even really look at his eyes. i look everywhere else.

If she keeps eye contact, thats ONE way of knowing.

-The Orbess
                      See i agree with body language, very much so pertaining to what he/ she is thinking... So the eyes are somewhat important there, where is she looking?

I have written a few post replies on exactly that subject, so good call, every good call The Orbess....

CW

Comment

• The most important thing to remember is that women are polar opposites from men. Women can easily fall in love with their best guy friend, because women do that. Men however see a woman, decide if he's attracted to her...if he is then he takes a chance and talks to her. If he plays his cards right (is a gentleman) he will at least get a couple dates. If he's not attracted to her he keeps looking. Am I right? There is really no changing a guys mind on that one. That's where men and women are different.

My man had a serious advantage with me because I wasn't interested in anything serious, but he kept on persisting (like a gentleman) and I eventually came to his penthouse for a party and we've been together ever since. I wasn't initially attracted to him, now that I'm in love with him I'm insanely attracted to him physically.

Hope that gave you some insight. Good luck with the girl!

Maggie Anne
                        Maggie Anne

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                        X