Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bumped into an EX not sure if I could call him one

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bumped into an EX not sure if I could call him one

Hello again fellow members, .Thank you again for all your imput through the years. I have not been online as much as I used to due to the whole " Lupus investigation" that the doctor's think that I have. Anyhow, I logged back in & hoping, that I once again could borrow a second opinion. refresher : almost 4 months ago , I got reacquaint with a former high school jock in my school. Long story short ; we ended up seeing each other . He was hot and cold, so I asked him " if this is the sinking Titanic please let me know so I can abandon ship". His response was , " I was extremely tired that day. But I don't think we have much in common". So, I told him , I was thinking the samething. Let's cut our loses then. Delete my #. He stopped texting me for a while. Then one day showed up in my front yard parked there. When I walked outside to throw out my trash at 738am? He was there stareing at me. He didn't say anything so I walked inside. That was that , for months he didn't contact me again. June 17th, It was boiling in my house due to the heat wave. So, I went to the nearest coffee place to my home. Right when I was about to finish my drink? I saw him! He walked in with sunglasses & dove straight to the line up like he didn't notice his surrounding.

I stormed off my seat and walked towards the books section. I went to a detour mode praying I wouldn't have to bump into him face to face. I hate confrontation. Anyhow, I turned back he was gone. In the back of my mind I was screaming " YES!!". Who knew the person who I'd run straight into as I walked outside would be him. I looked at him in shock. He had this HUGEST smile on him. He looks up and down at me like he was measuring my every inch. I tried to not say anything. He ends up saying , " Hi, You sure look really familiar. How have you been ?". I was about to pop a blood vessel!! But I didn't . I claimly said " same ole same ole . I see your back?". he says yup for 5 more days. I honestly just wanted to get out of there so I ended up rambling " i'll see ya when I see ya bye!". He had this ackward face on and says " pardon me "? I replied I'll see you around. He says I'll talk to you REAL SOON.

I took that in shock. I didn't reply. I walked off as fast as I could. I tried not to turn back. but glanced through the window of the shop. He was stareing at me while I walked away.

IS THIS NORMAL? Normally the types of guys I'd encounter? once I say game over? the guy would never acknowledge me in public. This time it was different I couldn't explain. No, he neve contacted me again. I think it was just small talk in an ackward moment. But a friend of mine was jokingly saying " maybe he was trying to suggest a booty call". what do you think?

• I wonder if he is a stalker???
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• I don't know what to think that's why I was hoping someone here could. He stopped texting for months. Out no where showed up in my front yard. Then months later show up at the coffee shop near my house. I remember he said he hated the one near my house because no seats to sit. Things aren't adding up. Then says he'll talk to me soon. Wth can there be to talk about? The way he acted that's him saying it's done.

Comment

• Seems like he's stalking you... Why would he be next to your house at 7 am? If it happens again i would call the cops.

Comment

• Yeah, sounding stalkerish but at the same time you don't have true evidence. Next time you see him, tell him plain and clear that you are getting creeped out with the accidental "bumping into" you. There is no reason that he should be in your area. If you see him again, then you have validation. Let us know. If he is stalking you, there are many steps you need to take.
          Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose - Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster (sung by Janis Joplin)

Comment

• My guess is that he was actually in to you when you suspected that he was giving you the "sinking titanic" feeling and he just said he wasn't to save face.

Even if he wasn't, it's not normal to just sit outside someone's house early in the morning and stare at them and say nothing. And bumping into someone is not so bad, but how did he know that you'd be at the coffee shop? When you think about it, that's pretty disturbing.
            "Those sowing seed with tears
            Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

• What had me puzzle is why? He clearly didn't want anything to do with me when said we don't have much in common. Then popping out of no where. Proving stalking isn't easy . Trust me I tried 10 yrs ago I had a extremely crazy one

Comment

• Who knows what the heck could be in a guy's mind. I need someone blunt that would say what they mean. This situation is one odd one. Yeah, I do not know how he would of known what time is be there at. I used to say I practically live at that coffee shop. But been over 3 months out no where showing up like that was shocking. I'm just hoping I'm over thinking things. Maybe he was on a date. But then again it seemed like he was trying to keep me there to talk. I hurried the heck out. He lost me when he said we have no much in cmoon then stopped texting .

Comment

• Like everyone is saying it's not adding up with him just appearing up out of the blue. I would be wondering as well is this guy stalking you. Then on the other hand was he looking for just a quickie hook up with you. But if it happens again just asked him point blank what is up with you bumping into me like this it's seem odd. So question him and his action about it all to see what his real motive are.
                  When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Motor guy- u and I think exactly alike. I kinda had the sense he was trying to smooth his way in for sex. When I gave him the brush off n stormed off he got the hint. He didn't call or text. But ok I'll pay closer attention to see if he lurks. If he does.? This is so my proof

Comment

• I don't know if he'll tell me. But I will get it over with instead of guessing I'll ask him wth does he want

Comment

• I guessing this was his whole plain. With one last booty call with you then scoot away. But that's good find out his motive of why he's coming around again when nothing for months. To me that would put my radar up as to why now after all this time.
                        When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Motorguy , I think your bootycall instint was on the money. Recently, I been told by friends and his friends that he's getting married. One friend said if I didn't believe? to go into his facebook. There I saw happy photos. I been feeling so down this past week. feel kind of cheap actually. I think he probably wanted one last screw before he got married.

Comment

• I'm glad you figure it out about this guy Mzhk. This just go's to show you some men have these disturb motives on how. They want to enjoy one last booty call with a women. I know you will find that nice guy who won't play these kind of games with you in the future.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                            X