Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm crazy about him

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm crazy about him

I started dating this guy about a month and a half ago. Just wanted to crap on about it to someone. I don't like talking to people about it in real life.
    Anyway I met him at a night club after talking on a dating site and then messaging each other. From the first moment I saw him I felt this awesome connection. Everyone says he's one of the cuter guys I've dated lol.
    He makes me laugh a lot. I can be my crazy/silly self around him and it's just fun. We can talk about everything. And he's really good at communicating, if I ask him about something he will give me an honest and straightforward answer.
    I feel like maybe I could have a future with him if things go well.

I should probably mention that I am separated at this point and have two children who are 4 an 2. So my situation is pretty complicated. But I have high hopes.

As far as emotions go I'm getting in pretty deep, pretty fast. But I'm (amazingly) being sensible and taking things slow.

I totally have nap dates with him too, which is the best lol. I love my nanna naps teeheehee. He's a complete nerd but so am I. It's funny cause he brags about his gaming prowess and keeps expecting me to like roll my eyes or something but I'm into gaming too so I get all excited and stuff. So funny. He head shots someone and I high five him lol.

Thanks for listening to me crap on! I just had to get this out of my system. I'm all giggly and giddy like some school girl. Need to get it out of my system
    You're a song written by the hand of God - Shakira (Underneath Your Clothes)

• The first months of a new relationship that is good one are always exciting.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Well then by all means, crap on! Lol<br />
      <br />
      Are you from the UK? That's an expression I've not heard.<br />
      <br />
      Enjoy these early days!

Comment

• It sounds lovely!!! Nap dates are the best! Keep being sensible, don't ignore red flags (you have kiddos to consider too of course), but let yourself enjoy and accept it for what it is in the moment.
        "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• I'm Australian but I probably say a lot of english things, my grandparents were boat people from England lol. I'm totally enjoying my time with him. I always feel sad when we have to part ways and go back to our separate lives. He keeps kissing me on the forehead, it's melting my heart! Totally feel powerless to resist right now lol.
          You know it's serious when you start listening to the music he likes :/ I'm doomed! :P
          You're a song written by the hand of God - Shakira (Underneath Your Clothes)

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Annual menstrual cycle

I am 49 years old. I move had 2 cesareans and have 2 children. My body seemed to enter the peri-menopausal stage around age 42-44. My bloodwork continues...

Yesterday, 10:50 PM By Salamom0081
          • How many sex toys is too many?

My husband went into my nightstand drawer to find a book light, and this is what I hear.
            "Jeez, how many of these things do you have?!?"...

01-21-2021, 06:39 PM By Wednesday L.F.
          • Birth Control & Infertility

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill ****Yaz**** almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception....

01-16-2021, 11:03 AM By Mr.King

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill ****Yaz**** almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception....

01-16-2021, 11:02 AM By Mr.King

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill *Yaz* almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception. I have...

01-16-2021, 10:57 AM By Mr.King
          Working...
          X