Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This spam gave good advice

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This spam gave good advice

Are you go for online dating you need to read this tips that is more help full 4 u
    --
    1.Be honest. Like what is always advised to many others who engaged in Online Dating, it is always best to be honest with everything you put into to your profile. From the photo you upload to the details on your profile, if you are serious in finding romance,

2.Be careful with whom you give out your personal details to. There are a lot of internet creeps so make sure you know the person well before you jump into conclusion of giving out your numbers and addresses. You don’t to be a victim, do you?

3.Always remember that nobody’s perfect. The person you are chatting at the other end may sound so perfect for you but don’t expect too much from that person. No one was made perfect so if your potential online boyfriend lacks something you want, don’t despair. You yourself aren’t perfect.
    Last edited by Little; 04-19-2008, 06:38 AM. Reason: No outbound links

• Online dating is a great way to meet various singles and michael has given good tips here.

I would like to post few more tips for those who are using online dating:

Screen names
    Use a screen name that you like and feel confident using and use it Use screen names in your written conversation.
    Read Profile:
    Do not ignore anyone profile. Read it well and try asking about the things which seems to be interested in profile.
    Simple conversation
    Keep your answers simple, short and sweet. It is better to keep a light-hearted and cheerful tone. It has proven to attract more successful online dates.
    Humor
    If you have a good sense of humor, use it with confidence. Humor used with taste will always be valued.

Comment

• Originally posted by sandrapaul View Post
      Online dating is a great way to meet various singles and michael has given good tips here.

I would like to post few more tips for those who are using online dating:

Screen names
      Use a screen name that you like and feel confident using and use it Use screen names in your written conversation.
      Read Profile:
      Do not ignore anyone profile. Read it well and try asking about the things which seems to be interested in profile.
      Simple conversation
      Keep your answers simple, short and sweet. It is better to keep a light-hearted and cheerful tone. It has proven to attract more successful online dates.
      Humor
      If you have a good sense of humor, use it with confidence. Humor used with taste will always be valued.
      I also tried on-line dating and your advice is very good Especially your last notation.....

Welcome.... Saves me posting twice

CW
      PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Originally posted by CHANDLERS WISH View Post
        I also tried on-line dating and your advice is very good Especially your last notation.....

Welcome.... Saves me posting twice

CW
        Hi Chandlers,

Thanks for your comments.

Well, which dating website you were using? I was using okcupid.com for free dating services. I posted here some tips from my personal experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by sandrapaul View Post
          Hi Chandlers,

Thanks for your comments.

Well, which dating website you were using? I was using okcupid.com for free dating services. I posted here some tips from my personal experience.
          I was using RSVP, i wrote a Thread about on-line dating for the mature woman.

I also would add:- Which i think i did on that thread, don't feel obligated to immediately have that coffee date, or give out your email address, phone number.

It seems every second person after one chat provides same, or asks for it? Then you end up going back and forward on MSN, when you really want to say, quit it lonely one, instead you are nice, and well a few of them is hard to handle. lol.

I still have a couple but now they only say hi once a month thank goodness and i ask how it's all going...

CW

Comment

• i have a friends who's mom met her second husband online. and moved from new jersey to california.

Comment

• Originally posted by GucciGal View Post
              i have a friends who's mom met her second husband online. and moved from new jersey to california.
              That's actually music to my ears... lol.

I am meeting a guy after 6 months (in two weeks time), from meeting him on-line and we are way more long distance than that.....

So there's hope yet... it may just work.... lol....

Not funny really, nerves are playing up now.... as well as

CW

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
              X