Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sleeping with a 46 year old women from perspective of a 23 year old guy

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeping with a 46 year old women from perspective of a 23 year old guy

It started at a work party, she was a freelance copy writer that the company I work for had brought in for a few weeks. We'd seen each other around and chatted briefly but the party was where things got a bit more interesting. We got chatting and I soon realized she was flirting with me. I was a bit surprised at first, but then I found out she'd been divorced a little while and hadn't really got into dating again yet. I figured she was probably up for something fun.

We ended up back at her place, she had a couple of kids but thankfully they were staying with her ex that night. We basically went straight to her bedroom and got straight to things. She was all over me, kissing me really hard and then pretty much tearing my clothes off. I think she really hadn't had sex in a while. She got my **************** out and started dry rubbing the head, vigorously, it was almost a bit uncomfortable but then she started sucking it, and wow, she was a pro. She was really going at it, doing things with her tongue that I'd never known anyone do before. I didn't want to cum too quickly so I got her to stop and started getting her naked. The first thing I noticed was that she had a lot of hair down there, more than I was used to, but I kind of liked it, it added to the idea of her being a more mature lady and reminded me that she's a mom. I went to go down on her, she seemed almost surprised at first that I wanted to but gad at the same time. I didn't spend too long down there. I put my **************** in her ********************, and started going at it hard. She asked me to go harder. Her ******************** was definitely looser than I'm used to but not bad. It was a bit liberating to be able to go hard and fast and know I'm not gonna hurt her. She was really into it, I think she came about 3 time before I finally came.

The whole experience was awesome, I felt like I'd finally managed to live out some of the fantasies I'd had about moms and teachers when I was growing up. The fact that she was so into it and seemed really grateful made me feel amazing. I guess it's like how a girl my age is if they get with a movie star or something.

Would love to hear what you guys think of this.
    Last edited by valsmith7; 01-24-2017, 06:59 AM.

• You had fun. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

• As a 44 yr old single woman, I am approached quite often by young men seeking to fulfill the fantasy. I am Glad that you had that opportunity, and enjoyed it. No harm done, got that out of your system I suppose.

Comment

• Sounds like you had a great time.
        "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Annual menstrual cycle

I am 49 years old. I move had 2 cesareans and have 2 children. My body seemed to enter the peri-menopausal stage around age 42-44. My bloodwork continues...

Yesterday, 10:50 PM By Salamom0081
        • How many sex toys is too many?

My husband went into my nightstand drawer to find a book light, and this is what I hear.
          "Jeez, how many of these things do you have?!?"...

01-21-2021, 06:39 PM By Wednesday L.F.
        • Birth Control & Infertility

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill ****Yaz**** almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception....

01-16-2021, 11:03 AM By Mr.King

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill ****Yaz**** almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception....

01-16-2021, 11:02 AM By Mr.King

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill *Yaz* almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception. I have...

01-16-2021, 10:57 AM By Mr.King
        Working...
        X