Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like this guy at work

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like this guy at work

There is a guy at my work who I like. He's a lifeguard and I'm a swimming teacher. Now I have barely said anything to that's not work related. Although he is shy in himself. I want to talk to him and get to know him but I don't know how, I have tried looking him up on social media and he has a fb account but you can't add him unless you message him.we don't see each other any time as I think he is at uni

Please help

• Welcome to WH!

Message him to get added so you can talk about work (CPR, safety, etc.). Once he has added you, you can see more of what he has been posting. Determine from that if he seems like a guy to pursue.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Hey There!

I'd suggest finding a way to talk to him about more broad topics. When you talk to him, how long do the conversations last for? Is it the case where you only speak for a few minutes when you pass by each other at work? If that's the case just avoid work topics completely. Instead, ask him what he has done over the weekend or if he's doing anything tonight. Slowly branch out the conversation topics so they become more personal and not work related.

After awhile he should open up a bit more and you'll get to find out more about him and then you can eventually message him on facebook and add him as a friend. One of the classic questions is just ask him if he does anything outside of work, like is he an aspiring actor, a musician, etc.

Best of luck,

Jake Collins.
      PS: Check Out My Free Ebook On How To Get A Man To Love You As Well As My New Dating Tips For Females Website:

Free Ebook - http://www.getthedreamguy.com/s/free-ebook/
      Website - http://www.getthedreamguy.com/

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Have you ghosted someone?

Good on you for broaching the subject in the beginning and whether he knew what ghosting was or not, it led to a meaningful conversation that perfectly...

Today, 11:10 AM By Vanessa R.
      • Birth Control & Infertility

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill ****Yaz**** almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception....

01-16-2021, 11:02 AM By Mr.King

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill *Yaz* almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception. I have...

01-16-2021, 10:57 AM By Mr.King

Vanessa R. When I met the guy I've been dating, I actually asked him about his ghosting history the first time we met. He didn't really even know what...

01-15-2021, 03:16 PM By atskitty2

I truly appreciate the insight and feedback, JonnyR , especially coming from a guy. I've been fortunate enough in recent months to come across a few "rare...

01-14-2021, 01:38 PM By Vanessa R.

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill ****Yaz**** almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception....

01-16-2021, 11:02 AM By Mr.King

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill *Yaz* almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception. I have...

01-16-2021, 10:57 AM By Mr.King
      • Opinions needed please ! HPV/bartholin cyst??

Hi guys , this is my first post here I’m hoping someone can give me some insight or maybe you have been through something similar an can share ! I’m...

01-08-2021, 04:05 AM By Nikkie92
      • Got a Vulva? Let's talk wanking!

I'm putting together a piece on hands-free masturbation and would love to hear from people with vulvas. I'm looking for quotes or stories about early...

01-03-2021, 01:44 AM By Wednesday L.F.
      • I just want some assurance.

Hello.

So these are questions for all the ladies. For those who engage in anal sex, how many years have you been having it? Have you've had...

12-30-2020, 08:01 PM By yrtxzh5a47
      Working...
      X