Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• many Mr Rights? Yeah, I am not a believer that there is that one right, best person for us. That sounds kinda ridiculous when you think about the world's population.
    What's holding you back from trying online?

Comment

• Sheer nerves, atskitty2. Yes: really. I have seen someone I like [he works in Tesco] but don't know how to approach him. Plus, it is easier to admire someone from afar. At least that is what I tell myself.

Back to online dating: I may give it a go. Out of curiosity, do you have to pay for such a service? Which are the best dating sites? I'd appreciate more details and information.

Thank you!

Comment

• Popcorn&Candy , Definitely give it a try! There are so many different sites to chose from, both paid and unpaid. My personal favorite is OKCupid, which I've used on and off for many years. You can use it for free, or upgrade to a paid subscription to unlock bonus features (For when you're really serious about finding Mr. Right ).

In the last section of my article, I described a few other great options, and provided a link to Dating Scout which provides thorough reviews of all the different dating sites.

Let us know what you end up using and how you like it! Good luck!
        Last edited by Ashlee T.; 11-07-2019, 07:07 AM.

Comment

• I am single since 2 years and I cannot find a partner can somebody recommend me a good dating website where there are good and nice dating girls and also should I go to a relationship or not? Any body help me

Comment

• My recommendation for you P&C, and stark48, is to find what sites are most popular in the area where you live. I've learned that what is most used in my region, isn't necessarily true in the next state over, or even in the next major city. So, ask around and try out several of the ones available. P&C I know you're in UK, so it is very likely different there.

And, please, get some feedback on your profiles before posting. Let a trusted friend get a set of eyes on it before you post.

Comment

• Great advise atskitty2 ! Definitely a good idea to run your site past a friend. Writing about yourself is a lot more challenging than you would think! My article included some tips on how to write an effective dating profile as well as how to select good pictures. In my opinion, it's not so much which site you use, but how you use that site as a tool. At the end of the day, it comes down to presenting yourself well and putting in the time and effort necessary - It might sound unromantic, but it's a numbers game. Stick with it and stay positive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashlee T. View Post
                Popcorn&Candy - Some of the snapchat filters out there REALLY change an appearance but yet make the appearance look natural. It's so freaky!
                Totaly agreed

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Am I dumb to love him?

Welcome to WHI. You are not dumb. Who a person ends up falling in love with is often not a conscious decision. Trying to convert a person who views having...

Today, 08:20 AM By jns
                • Reply to Squirting and Orgasms in general, help

Your partner needs to spend a lot of time on foreplay. its all about foreplay. I'm just going to come out and say it. there is too much emphasis put on...

Today, 05:34 AM By Little_Man_in_the_Boat
                • Am I dumb to love him?

Guy make it very clear to girl that it just a "transaction". If girl agreed, they will have sex. If not then there nothing left to talk about....

Today, 04:17 AM By sahw2015
                • Reply to Cleaning your sex toys

I'm a big fan of soap and warm water to clean my sex toys. I don't worry about full sterilization because I don't share my toys and they rarely get so...

Yesterday, 01:29 PM By Kayla Lords
                • Reply to Why am I crying every time we have sex?

I hear two things in this....

You're going through your own stuff - gaining weight, feeling depressed, being kind of "out of it"...

Yesterday, 01:28 PM By Kayla Lords

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                X