Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am very confused

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am very confused

How do I start getting acquainted with my husband

• I think you need to give us more information than what you have provided. How long have you been married? Was it an arranged marriage? What type of acquaintance do you mean?
    That which we forget may as well never really happened.

Comment

• Hi mary42!
      Welcome to the forums!

Claret is right, we need a lot more information and background on your situation to provide any meaningful feedback.
      What country are you in? Your cultural background will tell us a lot about what you're experiencing.

The way you pose the question, I can't tell if you're already married, or if you're perhaps asking because you are hoping to meet your future husband. So, please elaborate on your situation. We'd love to help!

Comment

• Agreed with everyone -- is this a real or legit question or someone trying to spam the forum?

This feels a bit "off" to me...

Comment

• JonnyR it could be. I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt until it's clear they're not genuinely looking for a discussion.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Have you ghosted someone?

I truly appreciate the insight and feedback, JonnyR , especially coming from a guy. I've been fortunate enough in recent months to come across a few "rare...

Yesterday, 01:38 PM By Vanessa R.

Very true atskitty2 ! You bring up a good point about how easy it is for someone to walk away in all facets. Of course, the fact that there are people...

Yesterday, 12:21 PM By Vanessa R.

Agreed with all - it sucks, and shouldn't be allowed! LOL...

It's gotten to the point now (sadly I would think...) that I EXPECT the ghosting,...

01-13-2021, 09:18 PM By JonnyR
          • Reply to Opinions needed please ! HPV/bartholin cyst??

Are you absolutely certain the discharge is coming from somewhere besides the vaginal opening? And is that a change, or has it always been coming from...

01-11-2021, 06:33 PM By atskitty2

Vanessa R. I have been surprised that more of these kinds of posts don't get some attention too! I think most of the visitors/regulars here are not in...

01-11-2021, 06:15 PM By atskitty2

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X