Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm bisexual

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm bisexual

I've been living with my boyfriend, Ken, for over six months, we get along well, and we've talked about marriage. Yesterday, his sister, who had been living in Japan, came to town and will be looking for a new place to live. In the meantime, when will you be staying with us. That's no problem; we have a spare bedroom that we've fixed up before her arrival.

While we were going to the airport to pick her up, Ken told me his sister was a lesbian and was the black sheep of the family and that their parents had just about disowned her. When she got through customs, I met her and "was taken" by her friendly personality and appearance. She so much reminded me of a girl I had a long-term relationship with in the past, a girl I had loved very much. I was almost immediately attracted to her, I felt the need to "have" her. She had me under her spell all evening when it was bedtime. She asked me to help her with things in her room; I had cleared out a chest for her to use. While I was there, she took off her dress and was in her undies while we put things. It was all I could do to keep my hands off her. We finished and I said good night and returned to my room to find Ken already in bed. He asked me what I thought about her and warned me that she might try to seduce me and not to take offense. All the time I was getting so hot thinking about her, I just jumped on Ken and relieved my sexual tensions on him.

I had told Ken a lot about myself, that I was a type 1 diabetic that required insulin, that I have been married before, that I had been raped 2 times, and that I couldn't have children. I had not told him I was bisexual. I wish I had but it would be hard now because his lesbian sister was living with us and I was so attracted to her.

I'm so afraid he will find out if I had an affair with his sister what would he think of me? I don't know what to do, I know one thing is to try to resist any advances from his sister. I would appreciate any suggestions on how to handle this situation, keep in mind I might not be able to resist her if she propositions me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.
    ― Bodhidharma

• Welcome back, Chaya.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Hi Chaya
      best to be up front with Ken
      if he would not be ok with anything happening, he would get his sister into a hotel
      don't wait to tell him

Comment

• Originally posted by jns View Post
        Welcome back, Chaya.
        Hello jns, it's been a while.A lot has happened since I was last on. I'm living in my parents house, they are in Japan, they will be staying for a year. Ken has been staying with me here.
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
        Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.
        ― Bodhidharma

Comment

• Originally posted by amy40 View Post
          Hi Chaya
          best to be up front with Ken
          if he would not be ok with anything happening, he would get his sister into a hotel
          don't wait to tell him
          I told him, maybe too much. I should have just said I was bisexual and left it at that, but I told him about my former living arrangements. He didn't take it very well, we might be breaking up. I'm thinking it might be for the best as I'm more interested in his sister than him.
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
          ― Bodhidharma

Comment

• Nice to see you again Chaya!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X