Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A love story for all times?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A love story for all times?

I need help.
    I dont know what to do.
    I was completely in love with this guy, right?
    But he went off to college, and left me behind. I told him about my feelings, and he said that it would be unfair to "both of us" to date. After I told him how I felt...I avoided him at every cost.
    but the other night, after not seeing him for months, we were at a party together...
    where he tried to feed me grapes and strawberries. He said he went to my work (a pet store), and shopped for no reason in hopes of running into me.
    and he followed me around, sat next to me....and when he said the party needed scandal...I told him to go and make out with a guy, and then he said "you know what would be really scandalous?" and then he pointed to me, then himself.
    and when I left, he followed me to the door.

I just dont know....do you think he likes me?
    I dont want my heart broken again...I JUST got over him, and now he's back in my mind.

HELP
    The children almost broken by the world become the adults most likely to change it
    -PostSecret

• Hey sweet, is this guy Sparky? The one that has a "girlfriend",

That you liked?

If, so, he's playing... Simple... Sorry....

And, you know you deserve better, and the world.......

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• No no no...
      This is a different guy. We were best friends, and CLOSER in high school. we went to prom together...we did everything together. We never kissed or anything, because he is very...faithful to his faith. When he left for College, I was heartbroken. I wrote him, and told him how I felt about him. He wrote back, and said it would be unfair to date. After that, I couldnt face him. I HAD to get over him. I wouldnt go to my friends place when she was home from College for Christmas, because I knew he would be there. I avoided him at all costs. But this time, I couldnt let my friend down, and went to hre place for a party. And he was there.
      At first, he asked me how I have been, Blah blah blah. And then during poker, he sat next to me, and didnt leave my side. He got my poker chips before his, and his leg was touching mine (I sound so high school) the WHOLE time.
      And then he tried to feed me strawberries, and grapes. And then he said that he went to my old work place (where he heard I was working) and was "shopping" while looking for me at work.
      and then he said that the party needed scandal, so I told him to go and make out with this guy we knew...and he answered
      "you know what would be even more scandalous?"
      and then he pointed to me, and then himself.
      oh...and he NOTICED when I took my hair out of its ponytail at the party.......

I seriously dont know what to do. I dont want to fall back in love with him, only to be heartbroken again. He has like...7 years left of college/university (he wants to be a doctor).
      I can feel myself falling in love with him again...but last time..it ended badly.

HELP ME, LADIES...This is such a screwed up situation, I could write a freaking Love novel!...and it would be a BILLION pages long!!!!
      The children almost broken by the world become the adults most likely to change it
      -PostSecret

Comment

• I believe that he wanted a fling with and old flame. Someone that he was used to and comfortable with. He probably thought "for old time sake." I don't believe that his stance on your relationship has changed. If you want to reminisce and have fun with this guy when he come home every now and then, then go for it. But the fact is your relationship with him has changed and it truley will never be the same. He's off to college and more likely has had other relations with other women, who knows. If you our still in love with him then re-entering into his world might not be the best thing for you. However, being around him might also show you that he has moved on. Go watch American Pie II.

^If you are still in love with ....^

Sorry about that.
        Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 07-20-2008, 02:11 PM. Reason: merge posts
        sigpic

Comment

• so do you guys think I should pursue it?
          even if it is just for fun?
          Im just sooo unsure.
          I want to...dont get me wrong!!!
          hmmmm....
          how can I let him know that Im interested?
          -PostSecret

Comment

• Originally posted by acerousme View Post
            so do you guys think I should pursue it?
            Im just sooo unsure.
            hmmmm....
            No... Cause if i remember, you want to try sex, haven't and your hormones are jumping.

Hang about until someone you really like that likes you enters, he's actually around the corner, honest.
            PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Originally posted by acerousme View Post
              so do you guys think I should pursue it?
              Im just sooo unsure.
              hmmmm....
              That would depend on what you want. If you just want to have sex with the understanding that the relationship that you have with him right now is not going to change. i.e. You and him are still not going to be a couple but like to have sex on the side, a friend with benifits. But if you are looking to go back to a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship then no. Personally, it sounds like if you persue this you are just going to get confussed and hurt. Sorry...
              sigpic

Comment

• I dont want to have sex with him...I dont think
                but I like him so much....if it leads to it...I may not stop him....
                is that bad?
                lol
                -PostSecret

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                X