Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is it?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is it?

I've posted this on sex because obviously sexual attraction, chemistry is high on the agenda.

But in totality, what is it that you find the most attractive about a person that brings the whole thing together, from ie) intelligence, sexuality, sensuality, humor.

I'm so sick of "how are you?" um ok and you? lol...

Do people really talk with their minds?

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

• Originally posted by CHANDLERS WISH View Post
    But in totality, what is it that you find the most attractive about a person that brings the whole thing together, from ie) intelligence, sexuality, sensuality, humor.
    Initially, its all about how a man carries himself... physical attractiveness doesnt neccessarily do anything for me... i mean, brad pitt lookalike could walk into a room with the presence of a goat / fish, and id be turned off immediately. (I know what i mean)

Confidence, but not in an arrogant way ticks my first box, i am quite complaisant, if a man makes me feel incredibly good, hot, confident about myself - he can pretty much come back to my shack

Then, i guess, he has got to be sexual - again relating back to his demeanor; how he moves, what actions he carries out, what his eyes do.... Usually, by now, he is doing pretty well...lol....so, i then observe his shoulders and hands (seriously, this is a huge thing for me ) Oh, and he has got to be intelligent, having a conversation with a window licker just doesnt do 'it' for me....

I seem to have reeled off my dating agenda... is that even the sorta thing youre looking for CW?

Originally posted by CHANDLERS WISH
    Do people really talk with their minds?

CW
    Hmmm, interesting... i would say that people whom are completely at ease with their partner speak theyre mind. Maybe next time you get that call and he asks how you are, youre reply should be 'horny'

Milfred xx

Comment

• Mildred
      Hmmm, interesting... i would say that people whom are completely at ease with their partner speak their mind. Maybe next time you get that call and he asks how you are, your reply should be 'horny'

Milfred xx
      Lol, actually I've changed this over to dating, which is exactly what you provided, see "minds of value - can read other likewise minds"... Thanks.

Let's try again though...

Milfred
      Confidence, but not in an arrogant way ticks my first box,
      That's what i mean, I like intelligence - a speaking of minds...

That is what attracts me first. How someone can interact with you.

In a world of "cyberspace" and being single, on a Forum, obviously it makes sense that i have other networks as well...But all i get is "hi, how are you", what am i meant to answer? Yeah, um, great and you?...

I am frustrated that people can't think and pose interesting thoughts, questions, be confident , add things even that make you laugh, or think and want to reply.

Because from that, conversations develop, and then humor gets chucked in more so, a form of chemistry may eventually be noted ( even meeting through cyberspace hey miffed ), and then sensuality cuts it when and if you go down that path at a later date.

So, the question i am posing i guess, (and you did get) (applause) (thanks) is do others feel like this?

Even meeting someone for the first time in person, that an intellectually challenging witted conversation or email/post can attract you more to speak and find out more, creating the other areas as i mentioned, or are most happy with simplicity? Hi, how are you... Um...

Just seems to me that rarely do i want to respond and your right miffed, i should be saying "horny", lol... Imagine the replies?

CW

<!-- / message -->

Comment

• Originally posted by CHANDLERS WISH View Post
        I am frustrated that people can't think and pose interesting thoughts, questions, be confident , add things even that make you laugh, or think and want to reply.
        Yes, i am feeling your frustration here. It's not difficult to bypass the norm, a man/woman that can start a conversation with something other than the typical, is a keeper. Even if its something simple like, 'so, good day?'

Because from that, conversations develop, and then humor gets chucked in more so, a form of chemistry may eventually be noted ( even meeting through cyberspace hey miffed ), and then sensuality cuts it when and if you go down that path at a later date.

So, the question i am posing i guess, (and you did get) (applause) (thanks) is do others feel like this?

Even meeting someone for the first time in person, that an intellectually challenging witted conversation or email/post can attract you more to speak and find out more, creating the other areas as i mentioned, or are most happy with simplicity? Hi, how are you... Um...
        Simplicity is tedious, and basically simple . Attraction is definitely hightened if a person is extraordinary / clever with conversation, let me elaborate - If i had the choice to choose between a man that asks me all the benchmark questions and a man that cracks a joke or a witty comment, or even better relates a question to oneself - id go with the latter every time. Someone that shocks me, in a good way immediately has my full attention.

I cant imagine that anyone would be complacent with a one-track bore.

Comment

• I won't lie, physical attraction is pretty high up there. But of course it is not the be all and end all.

Intelligence is very important, going with someone pretty who was thick as a brick would make me feel like I was cheating myself, like I was eating mc donalds or something.

An element of animality... Not prim and proper through and through, hedonistic philosophies.

A good sense of humour, but that usually comes with intelligence.

An ability to climb a tree, or a fence, or anything. Physical incapability and the usually partnered love of anything but shopping is dull and meaningless.

A body like Mildred's.

Oh, and someone who can argue with me! Not just throw hormonal agression but actually debate, make me think about things. It's boring winning arguments/discussions all the time.

The potential within her to be extremely nasty... If someone narks her off she doesn't whine to her friends about it, and ultimately let it pass doing nothing. Let's see some claws.

Comment

• Intelligence, sense of humor, sweet personality, generous heart, ambition, masculinity. Put on a suit and tie. I'll be begging to see him naked.

Comment

• This will sound weird or maybe superficial idk but what I first notice in a guy is tattoos (not the typical ones like their names but something that looks like they have meaning). I think its maybe because I have a few (only one clearly visible) but Ive noticed that I tend to date guys with tattoos. They show a form of individuality and self expression and that they must have a deeper layer to them that I may be interested in exploring. Also, tattoos are a pretty good topic starter and I love when a guy can look at mine (its on my wrist just for clarification of my zodiac sign) and say something interesting instead of a pick up line. I also notice a guys smile because sadly I have a problem where I cant date a guy who doesnt have a nice smile.

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymouswhitefemale View Post

A body like Mildred's.
                Durn Miildred ........... I think that''s a compliment.
                There is a method to my madness ........ I just haven't found it yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fallen1 View Post
                  Durn Miildred ........... I think that''s a compliment.
                  , its an embarrasing compliment....

Comment

• Originally posted by miffed23 View Post
                    , its an embarrasing compliment....
                    We can see your profile picture and um, bugger i have to agree with him.

So, last night the guy that said "hi how are you", to which i replied "well good thanks" "next?".. Went off and running for 4 more little emails, it was so funny... Off course ended it with coffee? Dam n, patience, they just still don't get it...

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X