Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Musical abilities....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musical abilities....

So, do you find it a turn on when you see someone play an instrument? What about to know that someone plays an instrument?

What instrument would you say is most sexy? Reasons. I find most women will say the guitar, which is a little annoying since it's far easier than the violin so logically it should be superior ...

As for myself, yeah, it's sexy if a woman can make music, and the skill and precision itself is attractive. As for sexiest.... Hmmm, it'd probably be the harp, also the oboe, drums, piano...

• Originally posted by anonymouswhitefemale View Post
    So, do you find it a turn on when you see someone play an instrument? What about to know that someone plays an instrument?

What instrument would you say is most sexy? Reasons. I find most women will say the guitar, which is a little annoying since it's far easier than the violin so logically it should be superior ...

As for myself, yeah, it's sexy if a woman can make music, and the skill and precision itself is attractive. As for sexiest.... Hmmm, it'd probably be the harp, also the oboe, drums, piano...
    I think it is very nice if guy has musical abilities. My guy was in the Army Band when he was in the service. Sometimes he pecks a bit on the piano.

My youngest son plays the piano very well. Has even won some awards with it. All the girls in his music classes at school crowd around him.
    There is a method to my madness ........ I just haven't found it yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymouswhitefemale View Post

I definitely find it a turn on to see someone playing a musical instrument and yeah my first thought was the guitar . I love seeing a man play the guitar and I would love to learn to play myself. I also find the drums pretty sexy.

A friend of mine plays the Clarinet and I always think that's a beautiful sight (and sound).

I used to play the trumpet at school but gave it up because the teacher was a bit of a perv! Haha just remembered I played the recorder as well (who didn't?) but could only read coloured notes!! Oh memories....

Comment

• I think it shows creativity, a talent and in a "moody scene" out and about, a couple of drinks, he can look quite dreamy.

A lot of young girls feel that he has "power" if he is in a "band".

Why do i say that?

Because, when i was way younger, not young, still am, I was a professional singer and i therefore, understand the charisma that goes with it, talent, and artistic nature which can be interesting as your mind thinks about that in other facets where arty people have talents.

CW
        PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• I learned to play the acoustic guitar as a boy and kept it up through the years. I have always found that it made the ladies weak at the knees...never really understood that, but I liked the result. I consider myself an average guitarist. My wife says I can make the guitar "sing" which I consider a compliment. On a scale of 1-10, she says I'm an 8 (good), but I am quite sure I couldn't be above a 5 (average).

On a scale of 1-10, I say my voice is a 2 (bad) and my wife says it's a 6 (average). Needless to say I don't sing much. Hehe. Maybe I can play for CW and she can sing?

Comment

• Fire(m)
            Maybe I can play for CW and she can sing?
            Sure, and Maz can play the trumpet, Fallen1's man and son can share the piano and Anon can play the ?

Now, do we do this in Australia? Alabama? US? or UK?

lol...

CW
            PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Anon can play his organ. Hahahahaha...
              Don't you play the organ Anon?

Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fire(m) View Post
                Anon can play his organ. Hahahahaha...
                Don't you play the organ Anon?

Cheers.
                Can I play his organ? ONLY JOKING EVERYONE!!!! HAHAHAHAHHA

Comment

• Anon = violin

Although organ would be quite a sight.

Erm, as for the question.... i am going to throw a spanner in the works and say that i find men playing musical instruments quite feminine... i realise thats sexiest, but even a man playing the drums does nothing for me. I like my men to be out there getting dirty, rolling in mud and wrestling bears.

Comment

• The saxaphone is very sexy. Sax even sounds like sex.

My partner is very good at playing his instrument, the sax that is. lol

tt

Comment

• Originally posted by miffed23 View Post
                      Anon = violin

Although organ would be quite a sight.

Erm, as for the question.... i am going to throw a spanner in the works and say that i find men playing musical instruments quite feminine... i realise thats sexiest, but even a man playing the drums does nothing for me. I like my men to be out there getting dirty, rolling in mud and wrestling bears.
                      Hmm controversial...

I like to think a man who plays an instrument is likely to be able to make sweet music elsewhere with those hands. Kind of really play his woman like an instrument of sorts, make her body sing. You expect those hands and fingers to be capable of MAGIC.

I wouldn't mind rollong in the mud with him afterwards though

rolling not rollong
                      Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 08-02-2008, 04:33 AM. Reason: Merge posts

Comment

• I have had a change of heart...maybe i was a little hasty in my reply...

I watched a guy playing the sax in a jazz bar this weekend. Hot, hot, hot. But, then.... was i just attracted to the man because he was good looking or did it have anything to do with the saxophone? I dont know....

Comment

• Can anyone confirm whether I am right to imagine that a musician is likely to be good with his or her hands elsewhere?

Comment

• Well I've heard "where did you learn that?" a couple of times, I guess I could say my violin teacher taught me when I was 10. Hah.

Comment

• My boyfriend plays the button accordion and I think it's hot. Lol. I like to watch the speed of his big fingers and watch the muscles in his arms contract when pushes or pulls on it. Yummy.

He also plays the guitar and piano but I don't think those are as hot.
                              Well some people say that you shouldn't tempt fate, and for them I can not disagree. But I never learned nothing from playing it safe; I say fate should not tempt me. I take my chances.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X