X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CC22
    Member
    • Jun 2008
    • 65

    Need some help

    My bf is thinking about moving to Long Island. His best friend asked him to because his parents are moving to Florida. His friend’s mom hasn’t given him an offer yet but my gut feeling is that he’s going to go but my heart says he’s staying. We’ve been dating for two years. I’m so frustrated, stressed, upset and everything else you can imagine. Every time I try to put it out of my head it comes right back. I honestly don’t know what to do any more. Any suggestions on how I can get through this without getting him frustrated and stressed? Any suggestions for myself?

    Help
  • Joy
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2008
    • 618

    Have you talked to your Bf about how upset you are?

    To take the edge off try excersing more. You will be forced to listen to your own body and its needs and help you keep emotionally/mentally balanced. The boost of seritonin will help you stay postive with a better out look.

    I know you must be feeling you are losing your Bf to distance but try to look at as a great opprotunity for him. You love him and you wanna see great things happen for him.

    good luck keep us posted

    Comment

    • Livelaughlove
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 2008
      • 456

      Originally posted by CC22
      My bf is thinking about moving to Long Island. His best friend asked him to because his parents are moving to Florida. His friend’s mom hasn’t given him an offer yet but my gut feeling is that he’s going to go but my heart says he’s staying. We’ve been dating for two years. I’m so frustrated, stressed, upset and everything else you can imagine. Every time I try to put it out of my head it comes right back. I honestly don’t know what to do any more. Any suggestions on how I can get through this without getting him frustrated and stressed? Any suggestions for myself?

      Help
      Dont make your boyfriend you life my dear. because once hes gone you will be left with a feeling of emptyness...

      You can't control another persons life in anyway, even though we spend most of our time trying. What you can do is get involved in more activities, yoga, kick boxing, running, dance, or even a musical instrument.

      Another thing is dont get all worked up over it. Accept the fact that it may happen and ask yourself what can you do in the meantime that will lighten the heart ache.

      Good luck

      Live laugh and love
      [B][COLOR=black]Nice guys don't finish last, [I]weak [/I]guys finish last.[/COLOR][/B]

      Comment

      • CC22
        Member
        • Jun 2008
        • 65

        Thanks for all the help. We broke up yesterday. It's a long story. I'm fine. We're going to remain friends. He's moving to LI. I have a feeling he'll be back in Jersey. His friend and I never got a long for the 2 years we were dating. It's more of a relieve now because I don't have to deal with all his . He even said it to me a few times that what girl puts up with my . I put up with a lot of his and no girl is going to put up what he does or what his friend does. I know that for a fact. He makes the Rangers his life. It was going no where. I'm looking to start a family and he wasn't. We were on two different stages of our lives. If he finds someone better than me, so be it. I know I will. He told me that I'm irriplaceable with some things.

        Comment

        or

        Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

        Join our weekly newsletter and get the latest thought-provoking bold research and fearless conversations about sex - plus exclusive product giveaways - delivered to your inbox.

        Latest Activity

        Collapse

        • Reply to What is the implant (nexplanon) like?

          I'm curious what everyones experience was like getting the Nexaplanon removed. Do they make a legit incision? I had a decent amount of bruising getting...

          09-28-2026, 11:54 AM By Birdie_567
        • Reply to Women - not climaxing

          Hello Mermaidsheets --> Was just checking in here to see how things were going with everything?...

          09-24-2026, 08:31 PM By JonnyR
        • Reply to Birth Control Thoughts

          Yes it was seriously so convenient! I am sure that there are some other local non-profits that do somewhat similar things. I do live in a state that is...

          09-23-2026, 10:52 AM By Birdie_567
        • Reply to Birth Control Thoughts

          Oh, this is a very many-layered topic! When I was younger, I visited Planned Parenthood (PP) for my own STI testing, for lots of reasons, but mainly for...

          09-16-2026, 08:09 PM By JonnyR
        • Birth Control Thoughts

          How are we all handling birth control now these days? I got the Nexaplanon 5 years ago and its time for a renewal. When I got it there was a huge buzz...

          09-15-2026, 12:29 PM By Birdie_567

        Latest Topics

        Collapse

        • Birth Control Thoughts

          How are we all handling birth control now these days? I got the Nexaplanon 5 years ago and its time for a renewal. When I got it there was a huge buzz...

          09-15-2026, 12:29 PM By Birdie_567
        • Women - not climaxing

          Hello, I’m 40, a cis woman, and I’ve been married for 10 years. We were having sex and I was nearly to climax when it sort of just dissipated. This...

          09-08-2026, 08:19 PM By Mermaidsheets
        Working...