X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ladylala
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 1

    jealousy problems?

    okay so me and my boyfriend have been dating for about 4 months now and i love him with all my heart! Me and his family are very close too , it seems like every thing's perfect so far. Theres just one problem, i don't know if im just worrying , but i see him staring at other girls all the time. like just today we went out to a basketball game and he was staring at 3 girls for at least 10 minutes throughout the whole game. I even made it clear that i saw him doing it, and hes like oh stop it no i wasn't. It just bothers me because it makes me feel like i'm not good enough or that he doesn't love me enough. I definitely don't wanna loose him i love him way to much. But what is there to do I've tried telling him that i don't like it when he stares at other girls. But he always denies it and just says i'm crazy. So what should i doo?? please help
  • CHANDLERS WISH
    • Mar 2008
    • 22440

    I think it's natural to feel a tad insecure, 4 months isn't very long. But, you should make jokes when he looks, not get upset... After all, he's doing it in front of you and then feels embarrased and states he wasn't.

    It's normal for a young guy to check out girls... You just have to understand that he is with you.

    It's very different than not taking you to the game and staring and smiling at them, pretending to be single, then you have something to worry about.

    Smile at him instead.. He also needs to know that his woman is proud of being with him and that other women don't bother you because you know he is yours.

    CW
    PUT A LITTLE [B]'LIKE'[/B] IN MY SOUL!

    Comment

    • Guest

      Chandler's right (yet again), guys will always look and it's not necessarily a bad thing.

      If you are going to try the joke thing, you should be mindful of the kinda jokes you make about it, or how often you did so. Maybe next time you catch him doing that, discreetly point towards the girl and ask "wow, isn't she hot?" and see what he says/does.

      Comment

      or

      Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

      Join our weekly newsletter and get the latest thought-provoking bold research and fearless conversations about sex - plus exclusive product giveaways - delivered to your inbox.

      Latest Activity

      Collapse

      • Reply to What is the implant (nexplanon) like?

        I'm curious what everyones experience was like getting the Nexaplanon removed. Do they make a legit incision? I had a decent amount of bruising getting...

        09-28-2026, 11:54 AM By Birdie_567
      • Reply to Women - not climaxing

        Hello Mermaidsheets --> Was just checking in here to see how things were going with everything?...

        09-24-2026, 08:31 PM By JonnyR
      • Reply to Birth Control Thoughts

        Yes it was seriously so convenient! I am sure that there are some other local non-profits that do somewhat similar things. I do live in a state that is...

        09-23-2026, 10:52 AM By Birdie_567
      • Reply to Birth Control Thoughts

        Oh, this is a very many-layered topic! When I was younger, I visited Planned Parenthood (PP) for my own STI testing, for lots of reasons, but mainly for...

        09-16-2026, 08:09 PM By JonnyR
      • Birth Control Thoughts

        How are we all handling birth control now these days? I got the Nexaplanon 5 years ago and its time for a renewal. When I got it there was a huge buzz...

        09-15-2026, 12:29 PM By Birdie_567

      Latest Topics

      Collapse

      • Birth Control Thoughts

        How are we all handling birth control now these days? I got the Nexaplanon 5 years ago and its time for a renewal. When I got it there was a huge buzz...

        09-15-2026, 12:29 PM By Birdie_567
      • Women - not climaxing

        Hello, I’m 40, a cis woman, and I’ve been married for 10 years. We were having sex and I was nearly to climax when it sort of just dissipated. This...

        09-08-2026, 08:19 PM By Mermaidsheets
      Working...